Do men actually believe this when they're the ones most likely to cheat?

do men actually believe this when they're the ones most likely to cheat?

Attached: n8vczqisvgz01.jpg (640x680, 91.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/11/millennial-women-have-higher-rates-infidelity-mill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The men you pick are the ones most likely. Look at the comic.

>men are likely to cheat
I think the problem here is you're dating way out of your league thinking you're good enough to lock them down

Among millennials + zoomers women actually cheat more than men. So you're going to have to stop shilling that line OP.
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/11/millennial-women-have-higher-rates-infidelity-mill/

but every other study shows men cheat more than women do, it's in their nature after all

Female infidelity is significantly higher amount younger women

In older generations sure, but young women cheat more than young men now. So as I said you ought to stop shilling that line.

It doesn't and they don't. It appears to be dependent on generational values. Boomers did. Young women today are imply whores and ethically and mentally degenerated much faster than males in the younger age brackets 40 and younger.

The Jury is still out in my opinion on whether the wall simply stops obnoxious cunts in their tracks at attracting men to cheat or if it's truly a generational difference, but i suppose we can't know everything, especially when it paints women in a bad light, that shit is dropped off the map buried and hidden away as much as possible. But it's true, and it's there.

every other study was not all about millenials and zoomers cause there was only baby boomers and shit
unless you would imply that the world isnt warming up, because studies from 50 years ago say climate change isnt real

>Average woman on Tinder has 500 matches in 1 week
>Average man on Tinder will get maybe 1 match a week
>1/3rd of men under 21 now are virgins, without a similar rise in women's virginity
>Women flaunt promiscuity on social media these days 24/7

How anyone can ACTUALLY believe men cheat more than women is baffling to me. Just by virtue of opportunity alone, women are much much much more likely to cheat. They've got way more options and those options are much more likely to make the first move.

I've seen both genders cheat but females are more likely to cheat if their sex lives with their partners are shit. I don't mean guys having a small penis or whatever but I just mean the dude doesn't put any effort so girls aren't satisfied . But I know dudes who just in general cheat because they find another female more attractive instead of sex just being bad in their relationship .
Couples who make each other cum stick together

I hope to the great and merciful Allah that this channel is satire

youtube.com/watch?v=xpMAaA90HzU

>Making excuses for women
Boyim

if they go for those types. heck im confident that if girls weren't so picky, incels and men that just have sex like crazy, wouldn't be a thing. remember WOMEN control the dating market so whatever men treat them like trash is because they go for it.

is not about cheating, you said it yourself. women go for temporary pleasure and safety, and guess what? those guys cheat on them. the two biggest types of cheaters are people that are financially well and men who simply act toxic.(drugs,thugs,just thinks of sex,etc). regardless of what you say, it all goes back to a girl. you can't change this.

>How anyone can ACTUALLY believe men cheat more than women is baffling to me.
It's the same thing with anything else in society. Sure most CEOs are men but I've never heard a feminist mention that men are also the gas pumpers, the cart pushers, the chicken skewerers, the forklift drivers, the stocks, the truck drivers, the septic repairmen...

All women always have one foot out of the door in whatever relationship they are in. If she breaks up with you it means she had something else lined up and ready to go.

Not defending cheating in general it's toxic as fuck , but 99% this is the reason why they would cheat because they either don't get attention from their man or sex is just bad
That phase of girls going for toxic dudes goes away once girls realize they have to settle. I still wouldn't settle for a roastie though . After the age of 25 or so they start to realize they would rather be with an average dude then their local good looking bad boy who is already sleeping with multiple chicks already . But overall yeah women are dumb as fuck but that's a good thing because you can just take advantage of them because of it. I would rather just mess around with a bunch of girls when I'm young and then settle for someone better when I'm older. I still wouldnt waste my time on a roastie though . It's kind of pointless just hating on women all day when nothing will ever change. It's just how society is now a days . Don't settle for anyone

Making excuses for women is defending them. Defending women is defending cheaters. Defending cheaters is defending cheating

yes, and here is why:

men tend to idealise their one and only sweetheart. which is why they attach to her, like in the comic. however, the female finds that - boring -. She gets bored by stability. Men such as this get out of their way to validate their partner. Which she will interpret as weakness. They should try to "game" her and keep her on the edge. They don't, either because they don't know, can't do it or don't WANT to because why would they? Is a loving partner not for exactly NOT keeping the partner on edge?
Which is why she will step out and cheat if the opportunity arises.

Women have done that with so many men that its become a cultural meme. Women have such an egotistical worldview that they only evaluate the jaded players they lust after but automatically discard every other man.

Women cheat more than men because they are incapable of feeling love.

Lmfao you are proving the comic right retard. The men that YOU choose are more likely to cheat.

>do men actually believe this
Yes, because we've seen it happen time and time again. Especially guys like me who want a comfy, relaxed, sensual and romantic experience- when it's been revealed that most women really want the stimulation of an emotional roller coaster, being fucked with constantly, all kinds of mind games, and feeling like her man is some top dog who has options and she's the lucky one to get him. I know I'm not like this, I'd just want to cuddle, watch the sunset, go for long walk on the beach, picnics in the park and cooking meals together. Very romantic to me, but actually boring to women. They'd rather be used and abused by men who both excite and terrify them, it's only a matter of time before they get bored with my calm humble lifestyle and go looking for adventure.

>when they're the ones most likely to cheat?
I doubt this. It's mostly women who cheat, as in fuck around on a relationship and try to keep it a secret. Cause women don't have masculine virtues like honor and integrity. Except for genuine assholes and sociopaths, men feel like real scumbags if they're cheating, and it will affect their mood in the relationship, they can't really hide it well they way women can for years even, it will hurt. That's why men either don't cheat cause they don't want to mess everything up, they know they'll feel guilty. And when they do infidelity, men are more likely to be honest about it, get it off their chest and not have to try and hide their shame of being with someone who seems to really love and appreciate them while breaching their trust. The way I've seen women emotionally justify their affairs and girls' night out with Chad, and keep on cheating while keeping up the facade of a happy loving marriage, makes them seem downright psychopathic, like heartless and soulless.

Attached: 7v43fnbhct54.jpg (600x900, 205.72K)