This board is unironically a rendition of hell

>all of you are miserable wretches
>you stay trapped on this board because you all have the same agonizing disposition
>you constantly try to bring each other down with demoralizing posts because you hate yourself and everybody trapped in this board just like the wretched souls torturing each other in hell
>you're here forever
It's almost uncanny....

Attached: 1654997469543.png (600x588, 598.85K)

Hell is mostly women only tho

Yep. Pretty much. I've spent years on and off trying to help incels and give them good advice. They don't want it. The only use this place has is as entertainment for sadists. And in that respect, it's a great success.

Advice for what? It's over

You could help incels before they became incels, this is your doing normie, there is no way to unfuck those affected by your paat misdeeds and you can't atone by "attempting" to help

I'm only really here because I have no friends and desire a form of socialization.

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

>I've spent years on and off trying to help incels and give them good advice
"just be urself'
"just talk to girls"
"just go to a bar bro"
>why don't they want my advice?

You never fucking helped any of us and left us yo rot. You only serve yourself. If this is false then prove me otherwise.

Back on love-shy.com I tried to teach people to get laid, but they ignored me in favor shit-talking "feminists" in the vaguest possible way. Then on PUAhate I tried to help people cope with not getting laid, but instead they wanted to harp on about how women are whores. By the time you guys reached /r/braincels I had given up ever actually helping, and reddit is too gross even for me. Then you all came here, and no I want only to remind you that things could have been different if you had listened earlier.
See above. I literally tried. I've been presenting the same basic advice to generation after generation of new incels. Each was more hostile and less willing to listen than the last.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. This guy doesn't even know what my advice is and he's already jumping down my throat about it. The only things incels fear more than dying alone is having to face that they're wrong about a lot of things.
I didn't leave you to rot. You made LDAR a religion and then branded me a heretic for suggesting it's a bad thing. You chose to rot, so rot, faggot.

>This guy doesn't even know what my advice is and he's already jumping down my throat about it.
doesn't take a genius to deduce any advice comes from a normie.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hear any good advice you have, otherwise you are full of shit

The one thing I hate about their advice is "just be urself". I had to lie to others in order for others to like me. If I was truly myself it would be 99% depressive, negative, despairful, pessimisitic , self-hate, extremely apathetic and all the negative shit. While 1% is this funny, empathetic and kind guy.
It's like one of those things where people wonder why the guy seemed so stable with his life in check and everything in order but decided to off himself - he wasn't allowed to actually be himself.

In general if they followed the advice in that order that you said. They would repulse every girl they meet with the huge amount of negative vibes they give out. Understandably so, no one gives a shit about how you feel that is why we have a mental health system to deal with things that wouldn't have been a problem had we not had such a disgusting "mask-only" society where people have to wear a mask instead of showing their real self.

>I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hear any good advice you have, otherwise you are full of shit
You've already failed to give me the benefit of the doubt. That's what this post here is. So here is the advice you deserve:
>just be urself
>just talk to girls
>just go to a bar bro
And this basically what you can expect going forward as long as remain knee-jerk hostile to the very idea of others trying to help you.

Comes close, a tru rendition of hell is the comment section of theync.com and related sites

They'll pretend they have better advice than the first page of google, they're just "not telling you because you're being mean!". It's a lie. They only come here to give advice to feel superior to you, if they were genuinely well-off and happy they wouldn't come here at all.

Theres incels in this thread that could use your help, yet you refuse to help them

He's not here to give advice, just to shitpost.

Just to spite you two, I'll make a thread later that lays out the whole incel life cycle and how best to survive it. 100% people will just shit on me but my advice is probably crap anyway.

i was in a bar alone last week and it didn't feel very good, EVERYBODY had their own company

Just be yourself only applies to dark triad sociopathic males also when a foid says this this is actually what they think your supposed to behave like.

>but my advice is probably crap anyway.
Yeah that screams confidence.

it's people in shitty circumstances venting about their suffering. why does that offend you idiot? would you get angey at a poor person complaining about their discomforts?

the amount of arrogance you need to think you have the cure to inceldom is huge. you don't know shit so you should stop trying to be some kind of advisor.

pls incycle lifecel sir

"I went to Somalia and I told them to just stop being hungry, but they didn't want my advice."

If you have advice then give it.

hell is the only thing i understand

Attached: 435885ec4e5da4ec4a77e18972daa15c.jpg (563x635, 58.79K)