Dbdr

he's losing his mind in real time. he has to have some sort of autism to self sabotage this hard.

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 63.11K)

What's happened this time? I thought the e-girl drama cooled down by now

that's going to happen around fathers day. he just went in a 25 minute monologue talking about how his friends disowned him after they found out about his youtube channel, how he's too depressed to do anything, how he only hangs out with his mom now, and how nobody can relate to him. he also hates that his channel blew up.

I feel like he feels like this is his last chance before sui desu. The wake he talks has sounded more and more grim. He lost all of his friends. He has reached rock bottom

>he also hates that his channel blew up
I bet. If you name search him, there is nothing but bluepilling chad lites shitting on him.

true, he always talks about being an old incel and how he'd rather sui than live that kind of life out. i dont think he has much longer left, especially once he somehow botches the e-girl visit coming up.

he said its when he was smaller he'd recognize names of people commenting, but now everyone seems faceless to him.

can i get a quik rundown

about what saga, he has a lot of arcs

He needs to cultivate this audience into something more hobby based and casual/fun like Eggy did back in the day. He needs to start streaming, hanging out, casually, making music, sharing art, etc. You can't just cultivate a whole persona out of perpetual loneliness, you're bound to hit rock bottom you know?

Wasn't Dbdr raped/molested? I thought I remember hearing about it in one of his videos, but he never delved into it at all

>you're bound to hit rock bottom you know?
he's almost there too, he's so close.

i havent watched all of his videos but i dont think so. from what i've gathered he's just socially retarded and could never really make friends IRL, at best he had acquaintances who put up with him. but then they found his youtube channel where he'd talk shit about them and now lost the few friends he had left.

It's not over yet. 9k subs with 6k plus views with ANY video he makes. Dude needs a wake up call, he's wasting his potential

i dont know if he's smart enough / motivated enough to capitalize off of that though. speaking of motivation i dont think he even has a drivers license yet and he's 21. i dont know what he can really even do.

>20 or something
>becoming internet famous
>thinks his life sucks
jfl

He literally makes money off YT too now. It's only a matter of time before some egirl saves him for the clout

he's only semi-famous in blackpilled circles. its not like any of his videos have gone viral.
ad revenue off of the amount of views he's getting would be peanuts, on top of most videos getting instantly demonetized because of subject matter. theres a reason why grifters are trying to sell 'face ratings'

his vid are pure kino, he brought youtube back

Attached: apuballz.webm (1920x1080, 1.95M)

>I bet. If you name search him, there is nothing but bluepilling chad lites shitting on him.
Isn't that what God created incels for? The only thing remotely positive I can associate with them is the fun of making the bellicose little fuckers cry because I experience more pleasure in 24 hours than they will in their entire lives. The whole ecological role of incels is to serve as a lightning rod for bullying so that real humans can bond over it. Remember, every day that a "chad-lite" torments you, you are serving the only function God and evolution intended for you.

Yeah he is a good cope for me. Feel like I'm not alone out here.

If you were having fun in life, you wouldn't have time for negative shit. Get a life bro.

a brutal biological blackpill. everything you said was completely true.