Getting back at neighbors

Hypothetically speaking, my neighbors are harassing me, reporting everything they don't like about my property, spreading rumors, etc., in this book I'm writing.
>Hypothetically speaking, how could my character get back at them quickly and cheaply?

Attached: 1654689572456.jpg (800x1024, 70.75K)

My only similar experience is the I lived in an upper middle class suburb for a while and one of the neighbors kept reporting my classic truck to the city. It's unrestored and looks like it probably doesn't run, but it does. I registered it as a classic and demonstrated to the code inspector that it ran, and there was nothing anybody could do about it after that. I thought about putting as many rusty old junkers on my property as I was legally allowed, but I didn't care enough to spend the money. I eventually bought a house in a neighborhood that's a lot less up tight about that sort of thing.

Your revenge should be related to their bad behavior. Are they reporting your grass for being tall or patchy or something? Tear it up and install the ugliest yard that you're allowed to have, then report them for their own code violations at every opportunity etc.

Unfortunately I can't leave. They may or may not have reported my character for putting trash out a day before it was supposed to be. I was thinking of doing something to their lawn though

get in their house, download a bunch of cp and then make an anonymous report that you saw them talking to kids outside a school

That would work, but they never leave their fucking house (boomers).

Have you tried not being a pedophile?

Huh? Where'd that come from?

surely they leave to get groceries occasionally user, dont be silly.

If one gets groceries, another is at the house. They are old boomers and neither has a job. They're ALWAYS around.

They will 100% know anything that happens is done by your character so your character should just burn their house down while they're asleep so they have zero ability to retaliate. A bit excessive but it's only a book after all

They've been acting friendly and doing shit behind my character's back so I've been playing clueless. :> I'd really like something less extreme than murder for my book.

if ur in my state, and ur white, ill help, come up with ideas for your book

What state, anonkun?

maryland :( a very original comment

Very nice, user. We're closeish. Unfortunately I don't think it's smart to be posting research ideas for my book near my location, haha

thats a shame, im really bored and have like 5 magazines worth of ideas ive written down and am just ready to fire off for someone

guess its just gonna be a boring weekend

If you want to talk about book ideas and magazine ideas we'd have to shoot the shit on session (look it up if you don't know what it is, privacytools.io reccomends it)

doesn't matter how many layers you hide behind, the fbi has access to all of them

You should show them your loli collection thatll sure trigger them enough for them to call the cops on you. But theres nothing to worry about its not like loli is real ceepee right?

Session is ephemeral. That means our discussion on books gets deleted within seconds, and everything is routed behind lokinet. So we can either stop discussing books and magazines, or, we can discuss them there. Your choice.
I was thinking more "put their number on craigslist"

>gets deleted within seconds, and everything is routed behind lokinet
your genuinely retarded if your going to discuss it anywhere online then it doesn't matter where you discuss it
every communications software that is allowed by the government saves logs for them
the rest save logs so then can roll on you when they get busted

>Haha yeah bro just discuss it out in the open its pointless anyway trying to be private haha
Why are you so concerned with getting me to discuss magazines in public?

i, hereby proclaim that i desire to take my pistol and shoot joe biden, oh wow look at that nothing happend
cope and sneed if your afraid of being caught you dont have the balls to actually tell me where they are to kill them

>haha user just discuss your magazine and book plans in public haha
We can use session, or we can not talk about magazines and books. These are your choices.

Attached: 1652830100947.png (639x491, 391.98K)

you realize when someone (me) offers to do someone else (you) a favor, that other person (you) doesn't set the terms

it was off the table when you got cold feet

>You don't get to set the terms
Actually I do. As the person asking for help, I define what is and is not help.
>Waaaaah, why won't u just talk about magazines and books in public waaaah