If you've ever been to a gym you'd know that EVERY SINGLE WOMAN who spends enough time there is fuckable because her...

If you've ever been to a gym you'd know that EVERY SINGLE WOMAN who spends enough time there is fuckable because her body is golden even if she has a butterface, the same applies for men. Even if you have a butterface whey not just get chiseled?

Attached: 2238273.jpg (638x508, 57.92K)

>the same applies for men
no
>Even if you have a butterface whey not just get chiseled?
for a lot of guys it's not possible without TRT (taking anabolic steroids permanently) due to low T levels

t. lifted for 8 months with barely any progress. ate and slept well. got my T checked, only 408 ng/dl

Think violent thoughts, raise T levels naturally.
Why did you fucking give up?

>for a lot of guys it's not possible without TRT
That's just not true. Every single man on the planet is fully capable of getting below 15% body fat with or without steroids.

>>the same applies for men
>no
And the guy in the op pic has a 1/10 face, but i guarantee you there are women who his body makes cream up nice.

>Think violent thoughts, raise T levels naturally.
doesn't work
>Why did you fucking give up?
had to move for employment, getting to the gym was a huge hsasle and working out after work kept me up and caused me sleep deprivation

>Every single man on the planet is fully capable of getting below 15% body fat with or without steroids
sure but that doesn't mean there will be much muscle growth

>sure but that doesn't mean there will be much muscle growth
Every single man who works out is capable of putting on 25lbs of muscle with beginner gains without bulking, this means that even if you are in a calorie deficit you can be gaining muscle. There is no excuse user, God may have cursed you with an ugly mug but your body is your marble and it can be sculpted if you so choose.

you are making excuses like the US gov. prints new money.

>Every single man who works out is capable of putting on 25lbs of muscle with beginner gains without bulking
this is complete baloney

>your body is your marble and it can be sculpted if you so choose.
i've been lifting on and off for over 10 years. 11 years ago i started lifting with starting strength

i notice compared to when i was like 18-21, nowdays "beginner gains" take like 5x as long to achieve, even though my form is way better. and not everyone can put on 25lbs of muscle. you're completely crazy

>you are making excuses
you're pretending like i've never lifted weights. i've lifted for long periods of time. i'd lift for 6mo - 2 years. then something would happen and i would quit for about the same period of time, then start up again. the cycle continually repeats
the older i get, the slower gains are even though i better know what to do

it doesnt work like that for guys
face, height >>>>>> everything else

Attached: 1642612165426.png (1596x2500, 752.95K)

>t. lifted for 8 months with barely any progress. ate and slept well. got my T checked, only 408 ng/dl
Fucking loser lmao

>i would quit
this is your problem faggot.

If you lift for 6mo-2ye and don't see gains you aren't actually lifting. I don't care if your a fucking rake. You do push ups for 6mo you will look decently fucking strong.

>If you lift for 6mo-2ye and don't see gains you aren't actually lifting. I don't care if your a fucking rake. You do push ups for 6mo you will look decently fucking strong.
Literally thit. If you do the meme one punch man work out and a good diet for 100 days you will get some results.

>this is complete baloney

Neither of you have ever seen a gym in your entire lives you giant crabs in a bucket larpers. You can choose to stay unaesthetic lardos forever, but i will continue to get erections every time i see my naked body in the mirror.

This bodybuilder with 40 years of experience and a degree in nutrition says that on average men put on 2 lbs a month of muscle with beginner gains in the first 12 months, that's 24 lbs in the first year. Keep larping tho.

Attached: Newbie gains.jpg (1080x1702, 311.33K)

It doesn't really work like that.
It's pretty rare to not be attractive looking as a woman who is normal weight or has a fit body.
Meanwhile men can be ugly even with low bodyfat and normal bodies.

>man with chiseled abs gets 400 replies
>man with body fat hiding under his hoodie gets no replies

You're literally proving my point.

it's no use lifting when the result is chronic sleep deprivation

>it's no use lifting when the result is chronic sleep deprivation
>Boohoo I cant sleep
Sort it out then retard.

>You do push ups for 6mo you will look decently fucking strong.
I've been doing pushups 3 days a week for about a year now, my chest like decent when I have a pump or when I'm flexing it but it usually looks like I've never done a pushup in my life. Maybe my diet just sucks tho

>Meanwhile men can be ugly even with low bodyfat and normal bodies

All im saying is it's very difficult to be ugly as a man with abs.

Attached: b46ea552035618557f850d045f157258--ugly-betty-clark-kent.jpg (474x679, 32.55K)

you're forgetting i have low T levels. i was doing squats, deadlifts, overhead press, bench, dips, pullups/lat raises, and rows

i looked "stronger" than MY D,EFAULT but never to the point of anyone seeing me and thinking "wow that guy definitely goes to the gym"
because some people are naturally more muscular and lean than i could generally achieve by lifting regularly

basically, i wouldn't be able to look like the OP without lifting for years and years straight, regularly -- or most probably, taking TRT

how many sets and how many reps?

>getting to the gym was a huge hsasle and working out after work kept me up and caused me sleep deprivation
I know that feeling. Can't exercise before work because you will be too tired for work. Can't exercise after work because you won't be able to sleep. I pulled too many all nighters due to exercise fucking up my sleep patterns. I'm not going back to only being able to sleep 3 or 4 work days a week and driving home after being awake for 32+ hours again. Fuck that

>you're forgetting i have low T levels.
Working out is good for T levels retard, keep doing it

that's not guaranteed for shit. and 25 lbs extra muscle on myself is not even close to the OP guy. that's also not factoring in that in my 20s i have the T levels of a 70 year old

when i was in high school, i weighed 130lbs. yeah when i started lifting i got up to about 150 after a little over a year. but nobody would look at me and think "wow that guy lifts weights". before i lifted, people would ask shit like "why are your arms so skinny?" and shit like that

>DURR ANY MALE CAN PUT ON 25LBS OF MUSCLE IN ONE YEAR
not true. if it applies to 80% of men that means it doesn't apply to 20%

>Sort it out then retard.
the doctor kept prescribing me garbage that didn't work until i was given seroquel, which causes fat gain to rapidly happen

not to mention that sleep is when your muscles repair, so if you're lifting but getting inadequate sleep your gains will be shit

nobody gives a fuck about your T except you. It was a mistake to see a doctor because all it does is fill your head with excuses. For all you know the low T is a result of depression and your natural level could be much higher. I'm sorry compadre but your mentality is just not something I can get on board with. I don't believe that you aren't able to gain muscle. I think you aren't putting in the effort for reasons that are your own. I suggest you lift to get strong and not so you can get girls.That's just an added benefit.

how many sets and how many reps of push up?

>fuck bros is my face too ugly to get a gf

Attached: 1bfcde9073810fe5a18ee015d18614b6.jpg (700x979, 88.1K)

>get contacts
>grow out head hair
>instant chad

8 months is nothing, ngmi

Attached: 1652149552521.png (1180x605, 379.74K)

>has autism
Oh no he is 0/10

>any chinkcels posting?

Attached: FOV89N4aQAAbJuC.jpg_small.jpg (403x680, 36.81K)

Even if you're irredeemably ugly, being strong and ugly clearly beats being weak and ugly.

Get fit, NOW!

Attached: 1651461844141.png (1200x969, 276.47K)

>I don't believe that you aren't able to gain muscle.
i never said that even once, i said it was very slow
every time i lifted i gained muscle, albeit rather slowly. i would slowly recomp, staying about the same weight while losing fat and gaining muscle. probably about 1/2 pound or so per month at most. my lifts just didn't increase much at all

>doctor
i didn't go to the doctor for that. i quit my job because it was destroying my health, moved bac kwith my parents. i loved being NEET. i lifted 4-5x a week, ate very well, and slept a good night's sleep every night. my gains were atrocious compraed to when i was 18-21, lifting in college. so i decided to get my blood tested at some lab (well you set an appointment, they take blood and send it to the lab and they email you results)
T: 408ng/dl
E: I forgot but it said it was high
in fact, when i first got the results back it gave me the expected ranges FOR A WOMAN. i had to tell them to change it to male so i would see what was not in the correct ranges
at 25yo i was only 8ng/dl above the bottom for male T levels (this was the healthiest time of my life by the way). E was above the generally acceptable level for males

> suggest you lift to get strong and not so you can get girls
i have no desire for a gf and the whole point of lifting was to increase strength and become healthier
you're just full of shit thinking any guy can pick up the weights and pack on muscle incredibly fast

you have to imagine i'm a 70 year old man trying to lift weights and pack on muscle fast. they simply can't do it as fast as a 20-year-old on average. that's just the truth. i have the T levels of a 70 year old coupled with naturally low high-twitch muscle fibers

>8 months is nothing, ngmi
according to the OP, 8 months should equal 16lbs of muscle