I'm too weak and cowardly and indecisive to become a girl

i'm too weak and cowardly and indecisive to become a girl
this world is for the strong and the weak live a non-life

Attached: mtvsnl33ylu61.jpg (2250x4000, 537.17K)

Then become STRONGER, you can do it user.

the time for strength is over. my youth is over and the only thing i could do to salvage it is become some old, gross hon

just fucking do it dumbo

Attached: 1637738074374.jpg (1024x1024, 229.94K)

i'd turn out gross and old if i tried. i look and am too masculine

You'll make any excuse. Convincing yourself it's impossible is just a way to avoid having to do all the hard work of transition and a way to avoid all the risk that comes with it.

Attached: bald.png (700x733, 731.2K)

>is just a way to avoid having to do all the hard work
t. any robot here

it's not impossible but i'm not in a good starting spot at all.
i'm old and masc enough that the results are unlikely to be good.

trooning out when you're almost 30 and not even sure if you'd pass even with FFS just is a very dangerous gamble

Even if I became a decent looking tranny, I doubt I would even find robots that would fill me up.

Attached: 1614559270412.webm (576x1024, 787.49K)

i wouldn't be comfortable having sex with strangers

You don't have to (and physically can't) troon out overnight. You could just start with hormones, skincare, growing your hair out, facial hair removal, makeup, nails, voice training, dressing more androgynous etc. You can pick any of those things and just incorporate it into what you already do and see if you like the changes or not.

Attached: 52 years old.jpg (1080x1298, 335.94K)

>hormones
that is the biggest commitment

>skincare, growing your hair out, facial hair removal, makeup, nails, voice training, dressing more androgynous etc
i already do skincare and have long hair because that's accepted for men. i can't stand my facial hair and i'm going to get it removed and hope it doesn't grow back
the rest is all presentation. every time i try it just clashes with my masc frame and face

>that is the biggest commitment
You are already committed to taking hormones, except it's the testosterone your body naturally produces. Every day it masculinizes you.

>Every day it masculinizes you.
it's getting worse every day and i know if i let it run it's course i'm going to wake up 20 years from now looking like my dad or my uncle and revolting in even more disgust over my body, but the idea of being dependent on external hormones is uncomfortable to me though

you are likely assuming i look a lot more feminine than i really do

I am assuming you are a 25-35 male, between 5-8 - 6'2, skinny fat / medium / fat. Like a totally normal looking dude. Your starting body / build almost never matters, what really matters is if you have a super long horseface or a massive jay leno chin / gigachad jaw. The overwhelming majority of men do not have faces like that.

I think you are underestimating how much overlap there are between men and women and how much you can get away with if you put in the effort and address weak features / highly strong ones

Attached: hrt.jpg (2048x2048, 538.63K)

I have a coworker who transitioned in her mid/late 40s. She was a fat, ugly, bald, stinky men. Now she's a fat, ugly, wig-wearing, not-stinky woman, but when I see her my mind still thinks "woman" and I naturally treat her with the extra caution I do with all women I'm not friends with.

Even if you don't pass 100%, the people that are worth caring about will still treat you like the woman you wanna be.

I'm a man, happy about being a man, but there are things about me I wish were more masculine. But people still treat me like a man.

I hope this helps.

>what really matters is if you have a super long horseface or a massive jay leno chin / gigachad jaw.
guess what, i do. if i put on a bit more muscle and a bit more weight i'd probably be a conventionally attractive man
>The overwhelming majority of men do not have faces like that.
well, i'm not the overwhelming majority of men.

bone structure xuwhzuwudn

Attached: 1649991987777.jpg (1024x768, 196.33K)

sneed syheixhdixjejxjxis

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-124641_Reddit.jpg (1080x969, 318.42K)

Bonepilling only works if people had x-ray vision and could see skeletal structure but luckily I'm not fucking insane

i'm skinny enough that my size can be safely attributed to bone instead of fat or muscle

ask me how I know you're coping extra hard

Attached: 20220103_140724.jpg (1080x1199, 225.67K)

picrel is a tranny who trooned in essentially the most optimal conditions

Attached: Screenshot_20220102-022707_Chrome.jpg (1076x1858, 778.72K)

>implying
This world is dull and devoid of anything good.

i don't know what the world is like but i am just inferior to those who made it

However I believe you're forgetting the most important factor: my nigga i dont give a shit

Attached: bu3h711n54c71.jpg (640x640, 60.86K)