Wow, much entertainment

Wow, much entertainment

Attached: wwewrrw.png (326x282, 131.57K)

Seriously, does he enjoy making this type of soulless content or does he not even realize it? Like i know it makes him alot of money, but idk his whole brand is creepy because it just feels like a total corporate product packaged as "content" to appeal to the masses. Everything about it screams profit, profit, profit.

He knows what he's doing and doesn't care. Would you? Most wouldn't.

People tell other people "nah mr beast is cool, not like the others" and everyone just nods their head and accepts this.
Why?

Exactly. If I had the personality to make this type of content and be wildly successful at it, I would drop all pretense of ethics and just exploit the fuck out of the hordes of subintelligent normies who depend on it to bring enjoyment to their lives. I would even pretend to admire and care for my viewers.

Remember OP, when you see this kind of shit being peddled, in the end it's not the content creators' fault, because all they're doing is meeting a need of the market. If they weren't doing it, somebody else will.

i ate a pizza, now, give me 10 gorillion dollars

he gives people money or something

>Everything about it screams profit, profit, profit.
welcome to 2022

Would you base your entire life of making the :O basedface at everything?

Yes. I would publicly humiliate myself by making the :O face at anything and everything, including things which I find dull or boring. Unfortunately I my teeth are jacked up so I'm not cut out for this line of work.

I used to watch him ~5 years ago and he used to be a pretty normal guy but now he's the pinnacle of success on youtube which everyone has to copy

I used to watch him back when he had less than half a million subs. He used to make videos in his room unboxing amazon products. I remember him having a giant poster of some random Asian guys face.

Are you one of my gangstalkers? It's been 3 years, holy shit. STOP!

>Are you one of my gangstalkers?
Yes
>It's been 3 years, holy shit. STOP!
No
In fact I am going to recruit even MORE people to hang stalk you now

>He used to make videos in his room unboxing amazon products.
That still sounds soulless and boring.

>hang stalk
Shieet, niggas yous gonna lynch my black ass!

before that when he had like 10k would post cod commentaries and bully children, most traces of this are gone now due to cancel culture

Oh, yeah. He had a series called "worst intros". I started watching about a month before he ended that series.

>it just feels like a total corporate product packaged as "content" to appeal to the masses
Well, I mean, yeah. Why do you think he has so many views? YouTube is soulless now and the only way to make it is to sell your soul to normals and children.

Isn't he also the guy who used to make those "counting to a million" videos?

Yes, I think the last one that he did was when he said Logan Paul's name a shit ton of times.