Someone from r9k says hed want to add me

>someone from r9k says hed want to add me
>post my dc but tell him i will add him later
>"thats alright"
>go to sleep
>wake up
He did not add me.

Attached: 1613444074791.jpg (1280x966, 245.99K)

Best of luck next time? I feel like trying to make friends on this board is probably a bad call. If any of the other boards have hobbies that match yours or interests you should probably try that instead of pulling a normalfag larper or actual schizoid here.

As a schizoid I'm offended. We are alright, we just tend to inexplicably ghost people and disappear, often out of sheer self loathe or because we won't get what we want out of the relationship.

Well I cannot confirm how cool of a dude you may or may not be, I can confirm that a friend that I like to hang out randomly vanishing for no reason forever more is kind of a bad deal for a long term friendship investment. Which is why I recommend other places to try to get a more stable long term friendship. Even if schizoids are solid gold, I'd rather have silver I can keep and depend on.

sorry user, i forgot.
what was your dc again?

Attached: 1652774700023.jpg (721x405, 69.03K)

I guess its not the best place. I was kinda bored yesterday and someone explicitly asked for my dc so I think I was mainly just disappointed that there was no pending request
how do I know if youre truly the same person? What if youre someone else?

Diagnosed schizoid but idk if my ghosting is because of that or just insecurity.
I mostly ghost people because they don't show interest in talking to me anymore so I figure I'm just annoying them when I try to initiate conversation. I just want somebody I can relate to, that puts the same amount of energy into the interaction but I guess that's impossible. Nobody actually wants to put effort into talking to another guy online. They'd all much rather spend the energy on a girl that's not interested in them, that they could never even meet. People often initially think I'm a girl online and it's a completely different experience. Sure wish the guys here weren't such pathetic simps...

You don't, but you might end up making a fren or two

I want a gf but should i try herevor soc

>be me
>total chad
>tell girls that I'll cum on their tits if they post them
>they post the nudes and break the rules to conform to my wishes
>fukken ghost
volcel life

That's fair enough. I never ghost anybody who adds me but on the flip side I'm a hyper introverted depressive who never messages or talks to anyone until spoken to or I have something that aligns specifically to their interests. I'd say the mismatch happens here because our two engagement styles are total opposite ends of the spectrum and that's a fair whack of the population here.

that is certainly true. You got a point user

You have overstepped. He is offended by your lack of trust. Another attempt at making friends, futile, and failed.

I keep messing up huh? :c

so what's your dc friend?
im real fucking lonely man
don't worry friend i still want to be your frien

Attached: 1625228512575.png (460x475, 211.87K)

cant not post it with those trips, can I?
LoudDisturbance#0660

okay user. i will add you later
you better sleep in the meantime

I'll add you! I like frends

I feel like history is repeating itself..

user i was the guy before HAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: AOUNxaVQiGFYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (256x256, 119.76K)

To a cognitively normal person this conversation was
>I'm not very interested in adding you
>oh ok no problem
That's if. Then autistic OP wonders why the guy didn't add him lol

Schizoid here. I've ghosted so many people in my lifetime. Even people I've known for 10+ years. I just wanted to be alone so I stopped talking to them. simple as'

damn, guess I fell for the oldest trick in the history of tricks TWICE..

>someone from r9k or some other board wants to add me
>say okay and post my disc or something
>get on vc with them for a game
>it's a girl
This happens to me way too often and I'm TIRED of it!