Tfw no slimy crystal cafe gf that hates me

tfw no slimy crystal cafe gf that hates me

Attached: sad nice gril.png (1248x1113, 516.96K)

tfw no rank lolcow gf that despises me

Tfw no pinkpilled cc gf who hates all men but has a special place in her heart for me

Attached: 1654792534371.jpg (253x219, 19.06K)

tfw no terf gf to hate tranners with

Attached: ayy nice.jpg (600x540, 42.98K)

We should keep this thread alive, and post on cc about it larping as a women.

>hey girls there's a bunch of great guys that think were just thier type on r9k!

>tfw no cc gf to be everything she hates about men but trying anyway to prove her wrong

Attached: kol.jpg (500x500, 33.67K)

Nah. They hate us even though we are the closest equivalent of them.

Tfw no kisses from a girl that calls me a dork

/rk9/ and crystal cafe should start a dating program

Likely wouldnt happen. Plus, i think most women on crystal have an eternal hatred for men.

nah they just like talking to us so they are more interesting on their dates with chad

Is kinda funny they hate us for having "unrealistic standards" or seeing her as "objects" but will do the exact same when talking about us. CC girls are cute because how dumb they're

Attached: nice drink.jpg (1200x908, 113.06K)

tfw no gf who forces herself to hate you but is actually sensitive and very mentally stable

>666
Something tells me your gf ideal sounds like satan spawn

It's a feminist and lesbian nursery.
Even normal chicks are either banned/shamed into submission by the hyenas, or they conform to fit in.
The place is run like a Pol Pot fever dream. No dissent allowed.
Their discord was hilarious, it's so sad it imploded. Had my girlfriend at the time pass the voice verification, and just lurked for months when I was bored.

The admin is an obese lolcow that used to be a known schizo from /cgl/ who is now in an "open relationship" even though she isn't fucking other men.
The overwhelming majority of users are mystery meat shitskins, at least the ones that posted pictures on discord.
Not that many morbidly obese chicks, I expected way more. But there were zero attractive ones out of the several dozens that posted pictures. A couple of anorexic chicks that the others belittled as anas. The empathetic sex alright.
The convos were as vapid as you can imagine. Gossip, lolcow drama and feuds, misandry, incessant talk about period, cramps, ED, acne.
Whenever someone mentioned a boyfriend, even in passing, they'd get bombarded with "dump him" replies, to the point it became a meme. The chicks would qualify why the boyfriend is actually good and how they don't want to dump him, before seetheposting about their inane relationship issues.

Truly depressing people. Vacuous interactions, petty infighting behind each other's backs, a couple of deeply mentally ill lesbians trying to convert women into homosexuality, and a bunch of very deranged misandrists constantly talking about castration, extermination of male fetuses, and glorifying female abusers of children.

I swear I can fix them user!!!!!
Jokes aside, I getchu, i'm only joking since I know they are on the same level of pathethic or worse than us.

Attached: nice computer.jpg (640x640, 77.69K)

it's funny to lurk CC and see schizo foids accuse each other of being males when they see an opinion they don't like. Or freak out because "they write like a moid". it's fucking laughable. after all that, maybe they deserve to be alone after all. Lol.

LMFAO who's gonna tell him

moid amogus

when the poster is sus

it'd be funny if you were a female writing this entire time
a real one

This is how every girl community is