Your favorite quote from the bible?

Your favorite quote from the bible?

Attached: Holy-Bible.jpg (1050x839, 93.11K)

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

>7.Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.

>8. O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

>9. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Attached: static-assets-upload2657224278542765335.png (475x792, 490.21K)

"The force will be with you. Always.

If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense. Leviticus 20:13

Genesis 19:26
But Lot's wife looked back, and she became a piller of salt.

I hate women

let he who's without sin throw the first one, like you said
let anyone else throw the second, as long as it connects with your head

Attached: chicken.png (1656x633, 1020.84K)

Yeah same. Psalm 137 is something that truly speaks to me.

i love the scriptures, but if i was pointing out anything in particular that people should look into, it's the entirety of Psalm 22

thank me later

>Romans 7:6

>But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the lawso that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Acts 2:15
These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It's only nine in the morning!

Jeremiah 29:11
>For I know the thoughts I think for you, declares the Lord. Thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
WAGMI bros
>Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

>I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many afflictions in the course of my days, nevertheless, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a record of my proceedings in my days. (1 Nephi 1:1)

God said to Moses
>I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'
Exodus 3:14

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice,
>Eli, Eli,lemasabachthani?
which means
>My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Matthew 27:46

The Scarlet Woman and the Scarlet Beast

17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying [a]to me, "Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of [b]her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

Attached: whore of babylon.jpg (512x512, 98.6K)

Why is that your favorite quote?
why do you like that God is not named?

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

I AM 'is' the name that God chose to reveal of Himself to the first people He made a contract with

it's absolutely loaded with meaning

Have you ever thought about going to Jerusalem?
climbing Mount Sinai?
maybe you'd have a road to Damascus moment on the road to Damascus

oh friendy wendy, are you tryna preach to the choir ?

John 8:58

The one about having fun while bashing infants against rocks, killing all the men and kidnapping all the young virgin girls from the village for yourself
Second best is the one where God sends bears to kill a bunch of kids for making fun of a guy's bald head

Attached: 1638015413306.png (2940x1593, 852.83K)

>Luke 22:36
>"If you don't have a sword sell your cloak and buy one"

Attached: 56djjw.jpg (649x384, 71.45K)

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

>Second best is the one where God sends bears to kill a bunch of kids for making fun of a guy's bald head

yeah, i like that one as well -- those yoofs were asking for it