Finally get a qt 5'1 thick Asian gf after years of inceldom

>finally get a qt 5'1 thick Asian gf after years of inceldom
>female family members including mom hate me for it

I just cant win in life man

Attached: ACC02BA5-9BCF-42E5-9202-870F74D8375F.gif (500x280, 1008.65K)

>i got a gf
>waaaah my life sucks
sounds to me like you're a faggot, OP

really? do you even live with them? they literally do not fucking matter get a grip retard
bang the bitch impregnate her and marry her

Your first mistake was caring what they think about your romantic partner. If they hate her for purely superficial reasons, their opinions should be completely disregarded. Do not keep up this mentality, or I can guarantee you will lose gf.

Ruin your blood line and create Elliot Rodgers for a fat girl that will withhold sex once married
GENIUS

Everyone knows going for an asian girl is cope especially to white guys
>mom hate me for it
Good you deserve it

Hapas are based though
Cry more whitey more and more white girls fuck non white guys everyday.

It's hilarious you're typing this to me because I'm a white girl with an Asian bf I just know my sons are fucked. If you can't admit this, you are retarded.

>implying white girls are good
>most white girls have large teeth and gumlines and square jaws
>also are total sluts that only want to fuck
nah they're shit

moreover imagine giving a fucking shit what your MOTHER thinks of your partner, do you not know that women are neurotic narcissistic sociopaths? as fucking stupid as it sounds she might just be jealous of your asian bitch and deep down wants to secretly fuck you and she doesnt even realize it, stop giving a fuck what retards think, retard

>few faggots go on a killing spree
>hurf durf all hapas are evil!!
>Im a girl btw
Wow a white girl that's an idiot. What a surprise.

Alright retard go for the happa kid, dont get surprised to find out that your child hates himself and for extension his parents.
Mom was right

Honestly man I don't think you understand how kids work. Your son will not look like you. Your son will be asian. He will want an Asian role model to look up to like him, but it can't be you because you are clearly white. I have seen it time and time again. These kids struggle with identity and masculinity because their mom showed them that Asian men are undesirable. And guess what? He's an Asian man.

Why do they dislike her?

I am Russian (in Germany) and my family still thinks that you need your spouses to be from your Culture. Funny thing is a lot of my aunts who hate my gf used to date Arabs and Africans themselves and it never seemed to be a problem for some reason. Growing up in a matriarchal culture sucks

>matriarchal
cringe what the fuck thats the same shit kikes have

>going for Asian girl is a cope
>especially to white guys

Yeah bro going for girls who literally treat me like I am a gift from god and a huge status symbol is such a terrible cope bohoo

Thats why I am trying to marry outside this trash culture

Attached: 77FE41DF-8A11-462A-973D-20E90BF685F1.gif (462x498, 1.91M)

Should have gotten a Asian bf instead

Attached: 44390723-4371-4751-89DF-CC5201ED6558.jpg (949x1600, 303.83K)

Das rire
This is why feminine and recessive white men who can't even make their offsprings their own shouldn't breed or just do inbreeding as a last stand. Dominant genes will always win.

>dominant genes will always win
based cystic fibrosis will take over the world
dominant genes are clearly superior, after all, thats how it works right?

Cope seethe and perhaps even dilate

all ethnic cultures worship lighter 'recessive' traits
all celebrities in ethnic countries are the whitest looking people possible
you will always be a darkie manlet

Thanks you just called me gorgeous. I am a white lol also nice trips

And this is why you move away from toxic family. I had a Tinder date with a chubby girl with huge tits who I thought was really hot years ago. She wanted a second date at my house, but I broke things off since my family would've made fun of me for dating a chubby girl. 7 years later and I'm still a virgin. Do what you want in life, or at least move away from your family so you can at least attempt to do so. It's your life, not theirs.

Attached: 1630693349377.jpg (223x226, 3.98K)