Do young women go outside?

I and a NEET and sometimes I go outside and just walk and observe people.

What I noticed is that there are far more young men (16-25) than young women walking.

I would say a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of men to women. This ratio changes to 1:1 when in school or college areas. Also, when you include older people the ratio goes back to 1:1.

My question is: Why aren't young women going outside? And if they aren't outside, What are they doing?

Attached: F078B9DF-008A-4919-9740-4CCEF0339B5E.jpg (850x1360, 162.66K)

Women probably spend more time indoors I guess

i skate everywhere i go, but i make it a point to be as efficient as possible and try to get inside places quickly. i was almost assaulted recently, and i got away, but being that close to danger has put me in a sorta permanent paranoia. i now spend most of my outdoor time in the ocean where nobody can surprise me. i used to take long walks around my town and enjoy the weather, but it feels ruined now. it makes me very sad. i love the sun.

>Do young women go outside?
Are you serious, user?
Really?

Most of the time I spend inside. Idk if other women feel like this, but I feel like a loser if I go out for no reason just to walk around or something. Like why would I do it, there's no reason, I'd rather be home. Usually when I go out it's because my sister invited me to go somewhere with her friends.

Attached: 1642362959123.jpg (940x705, 108.57K)

Hey shut in female here. I don't go outside because men are terrifying and much stronger than I am. All it takes is one man to snap and I'm fucked. I minimize all contact with men in order to be safe. I order groceries online and I never order delivery in case the delivery guy is a man. I spend all day playing videogames and working on my gamedev portfolio, which I will never get a job in because I don't want to be around men all day. Once I graduate I plan on doing wfh anywhere I can find.

are you hot baby?

Sorry you almost got assaulted that sucks.
A loser to go out and walk around? Sorry but I honestly don't relate, if anything I feel like a fit and together girl if I'm out hiking or walking my city like I'm French or something

Based and pinkpilled. M*ids are disgusting. Unoriginal

Attached: 1654695138799.jpg (2048x2048, 395.87K)

To busy fucking chad and using tinder

>I never order delivery in case the driver is a man
I can't believe I never considered this. Thanks for the new fear

Um why not get a pistol, knife, machete, pepper spray, tazer?

Or stop being a teasing whore and find a man to protect you

Women see men the same way racists see black people...

Attached: 1654530672496.jpg (796x603, 66.11K)

I use my home gym 4 days a week and I keep in shape. I'm also white. I'm pretty sure I mog most women with just those two facts. I hate fat women.
Based. Saved that picture too. If you're not a tranny, is there any way we can be friends? I don't browse here often.
Same.
I'd like to find a bf but I'm into some weird shit that I think prevents me from finding a bf. I also don't have a job and I just want to be a neet which turns off a lot of men. Idrc though. Also, before anyone asks, I'm into gentle femdom and I like being called mommy.
I don't like niggers either if it makes you feel better.

Attached: unknown-28.png (626x781, 1.02M)

You've let news and propaganda take over your life

>Why aren't young women going outside?
Don't want to be raped
>And if they aren't outside, What are they doing?
Small social gatherings and/or with friends

>Shut in woman
>White, stays in shape
>Good values
>Wants to neet
>Into gentle femdom and I like being called mommy

That checks a lot of my boxes, what do you look for in a bf yourself? Are you in the US?

Yeah I am American. It'd be nice if my bf wasn't a neet too because then I could cook and clean while he's away. I would prefer an Asian guy but I'd also be ok with a white guy if he was decently attractive. Height doesn't matter to me, but I am on the taller side for a woman. I don't like men that have a temper at all. I also prefer an uncut dick if possible but that might be reaching and I'd be willing to come down on it.

Attached: 1649956362574.jpg (785x962, 75.25K)

I actually fit that quite well, can drop my tag if you want.

you know I think I was being a bit dishonest, I would really like an asian bf. If you are that then feel free to drop your tag. I don't know, I just wouldn't want to date a white guy while all of my fantasies involve asian men. It's not fair to my boyfriend at all and if I did get a boyfriend I'd want him to be happy and secure in the relationship.

I'm white, not gonna lie that's disappointing.

Sorry fren, you deserve someone who will fantasize about you. I don't want to waste your time. It's only right.

Are you into kpop or anime by chance? I feel like most dom girls are like you nowadays due to such influences.

Nope, I hate kpop but I do speak some Korean. I was never into kpop. I learned Korean because it's the easiest asian language to self study. I watched anime for a while as a kid but not too much anymore. I just generally find Asian men attractive and have since I was a child. I remember chasing around the Korean kids on the playground as a little girl.