Anyone else here never liked their mother? I have nothing good to say about her...

Anyone else here never liked their mother? I have nothing good to say about her. If you gave me 10 hours to think of one positive quality she has I couldn't give you one.

Attached: 3ba7ce57f083e1cbccb3ed5c60ca1966.jpg (640x960, 55.61K)

I don't hate her but I was never held or told that I was loved by her growing up. Any problem I had was dealt with by demeaning me until I kept quit. I don't feel anything towards her

So you had a neglectful mother? I spent more time with other relatives than I did my mother. When she did speak to me it was some complaint. I honestly wouldn't feel sad if she died right now.

I'm pretty sure she did her best, but she's a nasty bitch so her best sucked. She's the kind of feminist that resents having been born female and takes that out on males, me included

I secretly hate my mom. Truly a miserable and mean bitch. She's the biggest reason I can't wait to move out, I'll never have to talk to her again if I don't want.

Why secretly? I've told my mom I didn't like her to her face

I love my mother. She's an absolute legend and always has our back. Sorry about your childhood user.

My dad (who I also dislike, just less) is basically her bitch and does whatever she says. I live at home and she's very emotional and unstable. If I piss her off she'd convince him to kick me out. In a comfy situation neeting at the moment, so no point to fuck it up just for some momentary pleasure of telling her that I actually hate her. Maybe one day.

Same but with my father

I don't feel anything towards family, at all. They're not bad people or anything, but I just don't care about them.

dubs and same. I think for some reason state wants our generation to be pretty unfeeling

Why blame the state?

For enforcing shit parenting and learning styles that creates broken homes and children raised by plastic boxes

I was a child refugee raised by a single mother who took out her frustration on me. We were the only two people in the house, so I had it instilled in me at an early age that it was impossible to go to anybody for help, and that when I was scared the only possible response was to isolate. I coped by becoming an asshole.
I was in my early 20's when it started to sink in for the first time that kindness is actually a real phenomenon, and not just something that people do out of habit or to manipulate others. I don't think I recognized any kind of love other than what, say, Stalin would feel towards the Soviet people. I was treated not like a person, but a misbehaving limb.
This realization led to depression, substance abuse, etc. I wasted my 20's being miserable. Only in my late 20's after moving away from that am I starting to become something of a human person.
I bought a weighted blanket a while ago, and the packaging said something like, "Soft as a mother's hug." My reaction to reading that was just disgust. I don't really trust people.

I love my mothsr so much bros you wouldn't believe, I fear that I love her more than she loves me sometimes...

>I don't think I recognized any kind of love other than what, say, Stalin would feel towards the Soviet people
LMAO
>Stalin
>Love for soviet people
Fuck off, delusional roastie

You are a moron who is good at misunderstanding posts. I am communicating that, if you'd asked me what love is, I'd have responded it's what a dictator feels towards the nation they control, or maybe what a person feels towards their arm or leg. I thought love could only be what a whole feels towards its parts.
Fuck off to tiktok if this is your level of comprehension. Does your tard wrangler know you're loose?

>dictator feels towards the nation
My delusional roastie detector is off the charts

Are you trying and failing to make the case that a dictator feels nothing towards their nation, or...?

I just wanna kill rich people man, just break into their mansions without a peep and bind them while they sleep. Torture them for hours in the night. Fingers and sex organs lopped off with kitchen shears legs and arms burned with fuel and then dosed, over and over. Might leave some alive, make it so no amount of money thrown to the best medical science will ever bring the one thing they knew back the body. These creatures have no soul. To cripple them physically is to stop them entirely. If you acid attack that rich asshole who crosses your path its like stopping a freight train with your pinky finger. Evil seems so overbearing in our world today but i think that can be changed

Yes.
They kill the people of their nation to stay at power, that's not love

same, i felt like an alien with human roommates. or maybe visa versa. i don't hate them, i just don't relate to them, like we're on different wavelengths.

But they'd rather they do the killing themselves than let some other dictator take their territory and do the killing instead, right? The dictator feels ownership over the population, or that it's their right to do the killing and not some other dictator's. The people might be nothing more than a tool, but they are the dictator's tool.
Growing up with my mom led me to believe that that's what love is, because I did not experience anything else that I could label with the word "love", but I knew the word had to fit something. I interpreted a person saying "I love you" as something like a claim of ownership rather than anything that has to do with some sort of warm feeling. Is that clear enough?

my mom is dumb, ignorant, rude, uncultured, never searched for meaning in her life or anything else, always did what others told her no matter what, doesnt manage her own behavior or thoughts, doesnt care what happens to other people, doesnt want to do anything hard or anything exciting, lies, manipulates, no interests no personality no endearing trait, ugly, fat, loser, neglectful, didnt parent me at all, didnt develop me or educate me, didnt watch me to not get in trouble just reminded me all the time of her random irrelevant shallow anxieties, her marriage was a fraud, she married a guy 17 years younger than her after meeting 3 months, has never planned anything in her life, vapid, stupid, slutty but pretends not to be, i could go on. my dad sucked but at least he was trying and had some kind of personality and development. i wish she would die and i hate when she is awake or makes any type of noise with her existence. she is like a complete npc robot, she does the same autistic bullshit every day for 40 years. she is 70. my mom was always old as fuck. she had such a poor nonexistent neglectful relationship with me that she didnt even tell me her age for a long time. like 15 years. shes just been drinking wine and watching shitty tv show reruns and working at jobs other people got her. shes worked 2 jobs her whole life and both were given to her. every other job that actually had some kind of personal responsibility she quit. she also quit working even though she was the breadwinner just because it was too hard to get along with other women in the office, so she let my dad who never held a consistent job become the breadwinner. my parents are pretty retarded but my mom is beyond retarded. shes probably never said anything interesting or nice about anyone ever. shes also a codependent loser and feeds off me now that my dad is gone