KWAB thread

ITT: post KWABs from pro wrestling

Attached: Ashley_Massaro_Grave.jpg (485x709, 144.92K)

you really went to her grave site to make this post you sick fuck?

This nigga never heard of findagrave KWAB

Wikipedia days she hung herself.
She left a daughter.
She was attractive.
I think there's some foul play here.
Makes me wonder about Vincels sexual misconduct.

Attached: 20210422_015142.jpg (1080x1335, 233.52K)

That t-shirt she's holding is right.

Attached: Dearie.jpg (1256x584, 297.65K)

When’s my push brother

You’re correct, Ashley was murdered

killing yourself when you have kids is such a sign of horrible judgment that could only come from someone stupid enough to get raped by vince

This is extremely sad, even for this board. That name does not look right on a tombstone at all.

>In November 2016, Massaro joined a class action lawsuit against WWE, litigated by Konstantine Kyros, who has been involved in a number of other lawsuits against them, alleging that the company concealed risks of injury that caused them neurological damage. Massaro also alleged that she was sexually assaulted at a US military base during a WWE tour of Kuwait, and that WWE apologized but persuaded her to not report it to the appropriate authorities. The lawsuit was dismissed in late 2018. After her death, WWE said they had received an email from Massaro in October 2018 in which she expressed regret for having taken part in the lawsuit. An affidavit by Massaro describing the sexual abuse allegations in detail was released by the law firm that represented her after her death. WWE later said executives there were not informed of the allegations described in the affidavit.
It's clear Vince retired because mainstream media was digging and they'd find out about Massaro in time

Thanks Dwight Schrute

Attached: 1660652883275087.jpg (524x808, 201.14K)

>was told not to tell the public about her rape
>did anyway
>3 years later “kills herself” despite finally gaining ground on getting justice
>”kills herself”
>despite having children
>a year later her sole brother is also killed in a random knife attack

Yea im not buying it

You have a sauce for that mate?

Attached: Nash HOF.jpg (1012x825, 113.44K)

This thread has brought up things about Ashley that warrant my research. Unfortunately I cannot be fucked. This is why I appreciate a source or little link sometimes. All the best user.

>dies on the same day as Prince so her death barely gets any mention in the press
Pure kwabbery.

>bop based conspiracy thread

Attached: file.png (640x697, 665.71K)

Attached: 1657753707659.png (748x1330, 690.71K)