RIP

My family income was roughly 145K per year and was going to increase to 165K per year. After my dad died, my family income decreased to 25K per year. I am 19. RIP.

Attached: RIP.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

Its up to you now user. Go to school, get a career and make money.

I was raised in a single mother household with 3 kids on a 20k income

My family income was 35k/year based on my wife's job. Then I got a job as a SWE at Google and now we make a combine total of $335k/year. It feels good to contribute so much to our household.

How did you land a SWE job at Google? Were you a student or a NEET prior to landing this job?

Must have been rough. My condolences. Were you able to escape poverty?

I took a gap year. I will be studying software engineering at a good college this fall. Still, I wish I tried harder in high school because then I could have gone to a top college.

I was unemployed for two years prior to getting the job, but I had ten years of experience in the field before that.

Why were you unemployed? What did you do prior to being unemployed?

can I work from home and basically fake being a SWE at google, or at least give pajeet a fraction of my salary to just do all my work

serious answers only

I work from home rating youtube videos currently, it's shit pay and shit availability but damn do I love not having to get up and "go" to work anymore

>Why were you unemployed? What did you do prior to being unemployed?
I was a lead at Wayfair before they let my whole team go as part of the pandemic. Ironically enough they tried to interview me to do my old bosses' job the next time I went looking for work. Hard pass.
>can I work from home and basically fake being a SWE at google, or at least give pajeet a fraction of my salary to just do all my work
Thus far, Google has been the least demanding employer I've ever had. This is because it's a high-trust environment, something I'd never risk by trusting my work (as little as I'm asked to do) to some rando.
>I work from home rating youtube videos currently, it's shit pay and shit availability but damn do I love not having to get up and "go" to work anymore
Thank you for your help with YouTube. Based on your response I think it's best if you do what you do best and leave the Googling to others.

What did you study in college? How reputable of a college did you go to?

I studied biology at a liberal arts college, and dropped out before finishing my degree because I already had a job at a friends startup. That startup was a total shit-show but god did it ever teach me to code.

tough shit faggot

I get paid 28k per year after taxes in euros.
Its considered good money in some euro countries while in others you can't even afford rent.

Attached: unknown-113.jpg (864x574, 66.19K)

Same here. I had a single mother, and she made just under 20k/year.
I have five siblings.

ngl user, I envy you. I've always felt I would be happier and have actual meaning in my life if my BPD mom died and I would be the main caretaker for my family. Even though it seems rough right now, I hope you see it as an opportunity to better yourself.

Same boat except one dead parent and the other unemployed frequently. Most years we hit about 15k for six people. My parents were truly retarded for having so many kids

well if you cut corners everywhere, i guess you could save up a decent amount of money in east EU with that pay
thats if you really save

You guys have families with shared incomes? I kinda left on my own as soon as I turned 18.

Attached: 1611432335288.jpg (720x499, 39.83K)

>wife gets half your shit if she decides to no fault divorce you
>while you were making 300k and she was making 30k
FUCKING LMAO

She would never do such a thing. She's not like all the other women out there.