Literal 1/10s have cute tomboy gfs. I'm an atheist. but I'm unironically starting to believe I've been cursed

Literal 1/10s have cute tomboy gfs. I'm an atheist. but I'm unironically starting to believe I've been cursed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-225134_2.png (1080x1685, 1.11M)

He's famous

Empathy points for the slut. Not that I'd complain, I'm glad he probably gets laid
>I'm an atheist. but I'm unironically starting to believe I've been cursed.
If a loving God existed half the shit people are born with wouldn't exist

In this moment, are you euphoric?
get right with god, bro. good fortune will come to you

She's actually really into Star Wars and got with him because he reminded her of one of the aliens in Jabba's palace.

This poster wants to rape your future children

guy I went to high school with looked like this but it was only half his face. I had a some classes with him and he was legitimately popular in a non-pitying way. Don't know how he made it but good for him

The best thing that ever happened for christianity was a bunch of atheists with poor fashion sense posting cringe stuff on the internet. Christians would have no arguments without it.

It's kinda funny, all the edgy internet-christians with crusader pics trying hard not to be compared to the cringe teenagers on reddit from 12 years ago, even though they're barely the same.
At least those fucking fedoras were reacting to living in some bible belt shithole and an era where creationism was still seen as a thing of public debate. It kinda still is in a lot of places.

so like, do you genuinely believe she's with him purely for the social capital and doesn't actually care for him at all?

I just think most people are superficial and care about status, tenfold for women.
I can't see it any other way anymore

some people are into monster hentai so its honestly not that unbelievable

Attached: frankensteins-monster-found-l.jpg (400x567, 55.57K)

so like...
- he doesn't pick up on this and leave her
- she feels no guilt or inner conflict for doing this to another person
- she does this in spite of the opportunity cost of being with someone she actually likes/is attracted to
all of this combined makes more sense to you than them just, liking each other?

That's not his gf.

>- he doesn't pick up on this and leave her
There are men married to obvious gold diggers, and couples that hate each other but don't want to be alone. It wouldn't be easy for him to find someone else
>- she feels no guilt or inner conflict for doing this to another person
People are cold and use children as slave labor.
>- she does this in spite of the opportunity cost of being with someone she actually likes/is attracted to
She could easily drop him, and probably will in the future.

Jesus... Poor bastard. I'll bet he's probably ten times more socially adept than I am, but I can't feel any resentment toward him. I really wish him the best. If that's his girlfriend, I really hope they live happily together.

just seems like a weirdly convoluted series of justifications compared to them simply liking each other, especially since disabled/disfigured people being in relationships isn't a terribly uncommon thing

He's plastered over her tiktok ffs

is it like, their full time job, or are they just people on tiktok? because if they're influencers all my common sense goes out the window, social media people are fucking crazy. but tiktok is also inhabited by plenty of regular people

Do you suck cock?

ew she is sick to be with that freak

based thread for uglies

Attached: ugly.png (829x1036, 674.9K)

Either women won't date you becahse you became a soulless retard after selling your soul to atheism+. Or stacy only wants meltchad's cock

Also ugly bastard is a popular genre, let that sink in