Why the fuck are women like this???

reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/v8w05a/i_hate_being_the_pastors_wife/

>OMG I won't get to dance at clubs and suck chads cock
>Im just a stay at home mom omg it's so boring and depressing

Why does every woman just wants to do shit like this? Why do they wanna go out and party all the time when they're young?

I just hate women man. They're all like this. Even a pastor's wife.

Attached: pastors wife wants to be a whore.png (1336x630, 139.87K)

It's because they don't know how good they really have it. They think the grass is greener on the other side, when in reality, all that exists for them on the other side is hedonism, short-term gratification, and post-wall wine & dinery.

There is a reason why stay at homes used to do a lot of meth. It gets very boring and draining after a while especially when you don't have a support network of an extended family helping you raise kids, which used to be very common actually.

You're just as petty as she is you pussy, who cares

Women are just retarded animals that run solely off of base impulse user. Men are too but at least men have the capability of resisting such temptations and vices, and have done so forever. Women? Fucking forget it, they will always be the spoiled child reeeeing whenever they do not get their hand in the cookie jar. Hell she married a damn pastor in her early 20s, anyone with a brain could see what exactly that means but therein lies the problem. Its also why marketing is almost entirely based around women and why they flcok social media in particular like flies to shit.
t. actually have pattern recognition and see this shit all the time

Attached: 3C0967EA-03D0-413D-B820-38E6360BC31E.jpg (604x418, 67.14K)

Because they want to have fun and experience their youth to the fullest, full of passion, excitement and social interactions. Its pretty normal/natural if you ask me. Wanting to be a boring ass purist Christian is lame and only weird autistic fags think this is a satisfying life. Even so called devoted purists are always doing hedonistic things on the side, keeping it secret.

I dont understand why you seem to have such an issue with this? You want to force your weird autistic views on other people and get upset when they dont conform to what you think they should be? You need to understand YOURE the abnormal one here, typical young human beings want to go out and party, not everyone is a social recluse or autistic goody two shoes who is scared of anything even slightly rebellious.

People can't appreciate what they have. More than any religion or anything people need to learn gratitude

Attached: 1652949973154.png (500x665, 410.5K)

Women are social creatures who seek social approval. In the past that approval came from being modest, loyal, and good mothers, so that is what they did. Now that approval comes from being trashy whores, drunks, spendthrifts, consoomers, and lousy mothers. So that is what they do.

This woman has all the power in the relationship. She could leave tomorrow, and have the full backing of the state. She could make up any lie about her husband she wants to and people would believe her. Reddit would applaud her. Sad to say her husband is FUCKED even though he is doing everything right by every metric.

Lmao he is knocking her up 4 times even when she wanted to go on BC. She's 22. Doesn't sound like a great guy to me.

she has some healthy kids, why she sad

Attached: based snape.jpg (1280x719, 613.72K)

Petty? I'm not petty. I see how good she has it and she's ungrateful. Completely ungrateful. My life? It's shit. I got a bunch of responsibilities at hand. I got shit I gotta do. Her? She gotta cook and clean and take care of the kids. That's literally it. That's all of her responsibilities. She'd be throwing it away by trying to be a party girl. She doesn't even know man. She doesn't know that she's living the life that many older women wish they had.

I think my autistic views SHOULD be enforced on other people at this point. You know what? The islamists have got a point with their societies. Their muslim women can't do this stupid bullshit of going to nightclubs, wearing a bikini, etc etc. Because they are only there to be good wives to their husbands and foster a non-degenerate society for their children to live in.

Fuck this bullshit of people doing what they want. Do what I say, no, do what GOD says. We need stricter religious enforcement here, we need to have guys going around slapping the whores with the book of God for even THINKING this shit.

Attached: HERETIC.jpg (715x590, 141.42K)

He was her youth pastor and they met when she was 15 and he married her as soon as she turned 18. There is a big age gap as well. Sounds like grooming so I don't blame her for feeling this way. She's young, and If I was her I certainly wouldn't want to be living my life tied down with a strict husband raising kids at that age.

What do you mean?
She uses Reddit.
She uses TikTok
She's probably just lying to try to pry happy women out of a happy life because hers is so empty. Any Christian woman knows about family planning. Menstrual charts, etc.

You have no idea what youre talking about. For one, men and women are both social creatures and both seek approval. Secondly, women in the past werent modest, loyal and nurturing because they wanted to be for the social approval, they did these things because they had no other choice. Wouldnt werent liberated citizens, they had nearly zero rights and werent even allowed to read. If they acted out of order, they were ostracized, beaten or even killed. They HAD to rely on a man because they werent allowed to work or live their own lives they way they want to. Women were basically cattle, possessions without autonomy. Nowadays, women are fully liberated and now they have more social protections and social status than the common man. It has nothing to do with approval, this is just female nature unrestrained. Theres nothing keeping their natures in check, nothing forcing them to act the way you want them to act, theyre doing what they want out of free will entirely. Lastly, women only have all the power over beta males in relationships. To Chad, she will always be submissive and she will always worship him as a superior, because to her, he is. Women see beta males as lesser than them, they see Chad as superior. Theyre suck slaves to Chad cock that theyll become the simps in the relationship, its funny to watch actually. These are the only men they respect, women dont want to be treated like a princess, they want to feel like the inferior.

Humans in general are greedy. Women are the greediest. Maybe one day we'll have a society that can see how shallow it is, but I doubt it will happen in our lifetime.

This. I feel sad for her. A guy almost successfully groomed me online since age 15, he was very obsessive and I'm glad I ditched him once we met up. He was also exactly the sort of guy who grooms a girl and then makes her a baby machine for 4 years once she turns 18.

> Wouldnt werent liberated citizens, they had nearly zero rights and werent even allowed to read. If they acted out of order, they were ostracized, beaten or even killed. They HAD to rely on a man because they werent allowed to work or live their own lives they way they want to. Women were basically cattle, possessions without autonomy.

Sounds good to me, lets do it

i feel bad for this woman. i hope she gets out of that abusive relationship

>Women had zero rights in the past.
WILL YOU RETARDED HISTORY LACKWITS SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS RETARDED POINT ALREADY. IT HAS ZERO FACTUAL BASIS IN REALITY.
DURING SLAVERY BLACK WOMEN OWNED BUSINESSES AND SLAVES IN THE U.S.
God fucking dammit.
Read a fucking book already that isn't pure propaganda.
Women AND Men were modest back in the day. Because it was virtuous and conducive to a healthy society. Quit trying to sell Bar life as the be all end all of existence. It's pathetic.

>oy vey goyim, isnt it more rewarding to be a drunken mess alone in a studio apartment at 35 who just got alpha widowed again instead of seeing your grandchildren grow up?

Kek, youre a brainwashed sheep. You think your God exists? He doesnt, the true god is all about liberation, enlightenment and freedom. The real god is all about hedonism and worldly pleasure, for this is his realm in which we will exist forever.

The real god HATES you, and thats why youre a bitter, powerless loser who can only talk shit on the internet as opposed to forcing his will onto the world.

Attached: CBD26567-0B20-4459-A3EA-45FABC60BE42.jpg (987x1415, 118.37K)

>go to reddit, cc and other sites
>find women asking about being in some way unsatisfied with their relationship eg the guy is mid, a bit too short etc
>tell them stories about how I broke up with my bf for Chad and and now super happy, settling will lead to misery for the rest of my life
>the funny thing is they all agree

Women's biggest enemy it themselves

Attached: Screenshot_20220513_122140.jpg (1080x582, 319.82K)

It's hilarious reading this when the alt-shite incel retards keep harping on about da joows putting a magic spell on da wimens making them behave degenerate yet this bitch was completely isolated from "clown world" and all it took was one glimpse of what she was missing out on to reject all her religious indoctrination.

Probably yes. Unhappy marriages are not great I bet. You are probably mad since the groomer pastor reminds you of yourself.

>Alt right
>Grooomer
Imagine actually believing a woman on reddit.
Go get your upvotes boys.

Attached: 1651428115235.jpg (492x598, 32.86K)

>these particular outlier examples mean women had rights in the past

I think you need to pick up the history book, retard. In non western cultures where women werent absolutely enslaved by the men, they behaved just as they are now.

>Women behaved just as they are now, as they weren't oppressed under Bhuddism with bound feet. They weren't oppressed in Africa where they were treated like meat. They weren't oppressed in America, where they were breeding factories.
Oh no. You're right. The idea of Chivalry and not treating captured women like breeding factories did so much damage to womens rights.
Again, read an actual fucking book lackwit.

The dude is 29, and they started dating when he was 24 and she was 17. This is kinda weird but definitely not crazy child grooming like retdditards make it out to be. Yeah I agree he her situation doesn't sound that best but literally ONLY because she feels that way.

It's so tiresome this narrative that there's some objective moralistic lapse going on if a young woman doesn't go through alcoholism and sexual degeneration. Like it's pathetic that it's being framed as though the husband is the predatory narcissist abuser when he's just a good husband who was force into the situation 100% as much as she is (barely at all), and she's wasting he life because it's not like social media. Absolutely pathetic. I don't even care about the "tradwife" shit but this is barely human.

>he seethes over women calling an actual groomer a groomer
Male comradery amirite.

> My husband expects me to reproduce.
> And care for children.
> And take care of the home.
> And he's religious!!
> And I for some reason married him!
> I hate this life!

Lol. Why do people bother bro

>treated like breeding factories in america
>treated like pieces of meat in Africa

Both of those are very large places with many different cultures. Same with the east. Again, you need to pick up a book or start laying out the sources proving that the entirety of these continents operated the way you claim they do, fucking retard.

Seriously, this is how you view the world
>Here is a historical example of the most oppressive sect of Western culture for women. That was an incredibly small minority. View this as all of Western Culture
>Here is a happy Indian painting I'm using to cover up the horrific evidence of Genocides, torture, and endemic rape of Women all across the Americas. That they were sacrificed with particular vigor to Sun and Moon Gods. Forced to stay virgins.
When I say read a book. I don't mean a Pop-Culture article on HateWhitey.com

Attached: 1651498268615.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

>Noooo why can't women be happy being tradwives with no purpose other than to raise kids clean the house and fuck on demand
>noooo they shouldn't want to live their own lives and have their own friends nooooooo