Debunking Incel Myths

Hi scrotes. Let's talk about the stuff boys believe and how its demonstrably untrue.

Post your problems and I'll analyze them and tell you how to start dating.

No sexist shit (duh) and no incel whining / self-pity. Let's go!

Attached: 1629776953586.jpg (600x337, 22.16K)

women refuse to date me because i'm 5'4

Kill women also woe is me I am virgin.
You can delete this thread now and fuck off and kill yourself.

near as I can tell women only really care about how good someone is in bed and how 'special' someone can make them feel. everything else is secondary or in service to the first two point. what does one say to women to make them feel special?

I have no confidence and women despise men who lack confidence. There are absolutely 0 women who would accept and love me as I am now.

Why do people pretend that my inability to get a gf is 100% in my head? Women think I'm creepy. I just have a creepy look that I cannot change. I've tried haircuts, fashion, shaving, smiling more. It doesn't matter, something about my face is just inherently creepy and anyone who ends up even slightly comfortable with me ends up letting me know that they thought I was creepy (the one I heard the most is that I look like a school shooter).

Attached: 1654796487922.jpg (647x960, 42.01K)

i'm 6'4 and overall won the genetic lottery but i'm way too mentally unstable because of constant abuse from parents throughout my childhood, i can't love because i can't believe someone could actually like me even though i had to reject women before in my life

Attached: 1654810736139.png (1093x794, 943.29K)

Nothing about what you just said makes you an incel. Are you retarded? What a waste of a post.

Not true.

1) *women* isn't a thing. There are individual girls who have rejected you (if you even bothered to ask them out). You haven't met all women

2) There is a strong percentage of girls who are attracted to short guys, probably even shorter than you. Not all of us want some ripped bodybuilder "chad".

I can't believe that "chad" is what boys think is atttractive to women. In reality picrel (nerdy, scrawny guy) is wayyy more attractive for most of us, myself included

According to the stats less than 2% of women list Bodybuilder as their preferred body shape

Attached: 1647921957179.jpg (1622x669, 140.88K)

I've been happily married for ten years and the only reason I ever think about dating is to make fun of incels online. What should I do?

Friendly reminder this slut is just virtue signaling to make herself feel good. She only wants Chad herself.

Nako's body is making me very angry...

Why do women care if incels try or not?
I thought you wanted people to leave you alone, and no means no

>"we don't like Chad, we like pic rel"
>posts Chad

HAHAHAHHA
LOOK HOW SHE FUCKING TURNED IT FROM A HEIGHT ISSUE TO A MUSCLE ISSUE HAHAHAHHAHA
FUCK YOU

>There is a strong percentage of girls who are attracted to short guys,

Nope. Maybe 1%-10% of women actually want a short guy. Now it is possible for a man to compensate for his height in other ways, but in a world where people pair up on apps that explicitly list your height, its really hard.

Stop lying to this dude to make yourself feel good, he is starting off at a major disadvantage.

>nerdy, scrawny guy
Bitch that guy is fucking chiseled out of granite.

It is bait you retard. And guess what, you keep deepthroating it

>how 'special' someone can make them feel
Bingo.

>what does one say to women to make them feel special?
It's subjective and completely different for each woman. That's why you need to get to know us before you consider dating us.
You can NEVER tell if someone would make a good bf / gf just by looking at them - that's what objectification means.

There's no such thing as a universal 10/10 bf / gf because its subjective for each person.

Also
>good in bed
Not having sex isn't a dealbreaker for most of us. Only really shallow women care about that

I can't deal with any form of closeness since I'm very much used to being alone (not meaning to sound whiny). As soon as it would get past the point of seeing each other once every few days I would completely crumble because it feels like its too much to hang around another person for this long.
There is probably way more stuff I could mention, but this was the first thing that sprang to mind.

>saying picrel is nerdy or scrawny
Actually rope yourself foid, mother fucker could strangle me with his legs.

I know r9k is prone to hyperbole but this post strikes me as wildly dishonest
>trust me tons of girls love short guys
is not answer to anything

the
>Post your problems and I'll analyze them and tell you how to start dating.
flicked a switch in my brain to spew my problems out, i didn't read the title

>scrawny
you can grate cheese on the man's abs

Okay boys, another bait thread. No need for another reply after this post

Lmao half your argument is literally
>women are their own persons
>not all women
>I literally can't believe
As cookie cutter as it gets.
Meanwhile the so-called "scrotes" have years, if not decades worth of data compiled that statistically and mathematically demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt that you're full of shit.
Also, the guy asked about height, but you bring out "le ripped chad" out of the weeds for some reason, and that is the other half of your argument. Do you even attempt to make a genuine argument, or do you just use the question as a starting point so you can ramble about whatever you were planning to talk about anyways?

It is standard femoid virtue-signaling. They ALWAYS say that. Oh yes really there are tons of women out there that would LOVE to date you, just not me, tee-hee. Now excuse me I have a date with the 6-5 quarterback tonight.