Can I get a gf with my stats?

20m
European
188cm/6'2
7inch
0 Sallary (college)
Skinny but a little bit of muscle.
Speaks 5 languages, but not charismatic.
High iq but aspy.

Attached: 1653490030204.jpg (990x788, 121.49K)

No it is over just commit suicide oh my god its so over hahaha

literally just go outside retard

You will never get a girlfriend if you think 'stats' matter.

post your stats cunt

Charisma is a learned trait. Start with Dale Carnegie.

Let me try:
>34m
>188cm/6'2"
>8inch, 6.3 inch girth
>$300k/year income (work for Google)
>Huge hulking shoulders, build muscle easily
>Is super charismatic, but only speaks one language
>High IQ, not aspy at all.
So how do I compare, OP? Would you rather date me or you?

*didn't specify how many languages
Probably monolingual Mexican

Also what's your iq?
Don't worth, but have a stock portfolio worth 3 mil (how much you make in 10 years)
Enjoy knowing I'm make more than you and that I am not a 34year old boomer who compares himself to zoomers to feel validated

Oops autocorrect, meant Merican

Also work not worth

Typos are a bad look but you still got btfo

>Also what's your iq?
I don't know exactly, but high enough to pass a Google tech interview.
>Don't worth, but have a stock portfolio worth 3 mil (how much you make in 10 years)
I'm fairly confident I'll be promoted shorty, and my family is easily worth more than 3 mil, lol.
>Enjoy knowing I'm make more than you and that I am not a 34year old boomer who compares himself to zoomers to feel validated
I'm really not worried about how much you make, it's whether or not you're a legitimate successor t o your parents that worries me. How much of that 3 million did you make yourself, user?

My parents gave me 10k for my 18th and invested in GME early and reached 200k, invested in solaris among other crypto and shorted various stocks

Never added another dime to my portfolio other than the og 10k and the stocks

I litterally have a 30000% return on my investment in 2 years

If someone in my family was at your level by the time they were 30, I'd be worried.

Also if you don't know your iq it's probably nowhere near as high as you think

>My parents gave me 10k for my 18th and invested in GME early and reached 200k, invested in solaris among other crypto and shorted various stocks
So you're an idiot.
>Never added another dime to my portfolio other than the og 10k and the stocks
So you never added anything other than what you added?
>I litterally have a 30000% return on my investment in 2 years
You inveted in crypto so I'm not surprised. Shame about the other nine guys who went bankruot.
>If someone in my family was at your level by the time they were 30, I'd be worried.
Thank you for your concern. What do you do again?
>Also if you don't know your iq it's probably nowhere near as high as you think
I'll gladly concede that my IQ is lower than everyone else's because I don't have the time or energy to waste on IQ tests. Even sitting her trolling you is a better use of my time. In that sense, anyone who knows their IQ has already failed my test.

So that I can meet shitty people with shit personalities like you? Fuck off

And iq test would take less time than this thread took (1hour)
You just simply know you would find out you are an sub-par or average.

Don't make it seem like you are super busy.

And if you are wondering what I'm doing, I'm studying at an Ivy league school

Litterally made more than your net worth from investing and you called my investments stupid ( you said yourself you would be worth more WHEN you got the promotion, by that time, I'd be worth more than your entire genealogy..

Copenhagen, Seethenhagen, Dilatenhagen

>You just simply know you would find out you are an sub-par or average.
And I don't care about it either way, so there's no reason for me to take the test.
>Don't make it seem like you are super busy.
I'm not, I just don't find solving matrix brain teasers for randos on the internet to be fun. I'd much rather be heckling those randos myself.
>And if you are wondering what I'm doing, I'm studying at an Ivy league school
Good for you. Let me know when you graduate and get a real job.
>Litterally made more than your net worth from investing and you called my investments stupid ( you said yourself you would be worth more WHEN you got the promotion, by that time, I'd be worth more than your entire genealogy..
If I had $1 for every crypto bro who told me that before the most recent crypto collapse, I'd be rich enough to bail them all out. You're awfully bullish for a bear market.
>Copenhagen, Seethenhagen, Dilatenhagen
See, it's shit like this that makes me doubt you're an adult.

Lol what an absolute faggot no wonder you dont have a girlfriend

I can't tell which one of you is getting baited anymore, but whoever it is kys

no wonder youre bitchless

Because I do not want to wife a hoe and get destroyed and decimated by a woman or man you dumbfuck nigger?

And I would personally fight you even if I knew I could lose just to go to jail or the psych ward you pussy nigger I literally do not give a fuck anymore please try me in real life and see what happens