How to get NEETBUCKS in your country?

In my Country:
-You need to have atleast several hero attempts (documented by a physician or responder who cut off your rope or cut of your helium tank outlet
-You need to have several documented relapses of your psychiatric disease that keeps you locked in a hospital
-You need your symptoms not to improve after Electro Shock therapy which is last resort after meds .
-

Pretty far fetched stuff

Attached: 48371440_2082009081892192_4473079087253946368_n.jpg (586x486, 80.6K)

atleast name your country

In the US, you have to invest money for passive income

1 an hero attempt. Hospitalized over a dozen times. 20 sessions of ECT. Also over 12 jobs I couldn't keep
I made it bros.

500 euro/month when you turn 25 and for ever

I just asked my doctor for it and I managed to get put on it. It runs out this month and he won't put me back on it unless I have a proper reason though

I am diagnosed schizophrenic and epileptic, recently stayed in the mental hospital once and the regular hosptial 3 times, just recently got my neetbux application rejected.

Attached: 1647813102291.jpg (539x746, 132.97K)

>Electro Shock therapy
What does it feel like?

Did you try to fill out the application yourself or through a lawyer?

You have to get ((( legal council ))) to get neetbux in America

They put you under for it these days. A bad headache and memory loss. It works great for some people, but not me

I talked to a lawyer, they said to do it by myself the first time and only come to them if I get rejected. According to my research, it takes years to appeal a rejection, very based. I really don't want to be a welfare nigger, but I don't know what I am supposed to do if I have another episode.

Attached: 1554755970493.jpg (380x380, 50.15K)

Sounds like a shitty lawyer. Find one that will help you through the process. They only take some of your disability as payment so you don't have to worry about that aspect. I got my disability first try through a lawyer

I already failed first try, but I'll get back in touch with a lawyer to try and appeal

Attached: 1650471722529.gif (657x645, 159.48K)

Diagnosed with schizo, multiple hospitalizations, psych signed paper work saying I cant work, 80% rejection rate, got accepted on first try easy.

I had a lawyer, but they still made me wait 2 years to get the hearing before a judge to get NEETbux.
Be careful in commiefornia too, they'll take part of your back payment if you got any assistance during the wait.

That's fucked up man, where do you live?

I mean its seriously fucked, it enourages people to attempt suicide and some of them would end up actually dying

In my country you generally need some condition that makes you unable to work which is verified by medical examinations. There are no specific requirements like what you described.

I mean its seriously fucked, it enourages people to attempt suicide and some od them would end up actually dying

>they'll take part of your back payment
Still worth it IMO. I'd rather get something over nothing

It's accually more effective in treating depression than meds or psychotherapy.
placebo: 40%
meds/talking: 55%
electroshock: 70%
Funny, isn't it.

Ture, I can't complain too much, but they took almost 15,000 dollars from my backpay

Oh totally. I personally witnessed it working for other people that had med-resistant depression. It just doesn't work for everyone.

I want to get NEETbux but my schizo isn't bad enough. Only had 2 hospitalizations. Should I taper offy antipsychotic and keep it secret? I have a job so that looks good on paperwork. In the US btw.