Drinking

hows it going bros? been a second. gyro tonight

Attached: IMG-3964.jpg (1052x1098, 462.27K)

Gyros are the most delicious food on the planet can't wait to get one tomorrow.

These past two weeks I've been dri king every day. And the past two months I've been dri king consistently. It's probably not good
I'm drinking wild turkey right now. What's some good alcohol user recommend? Bonus points if it can be found in cheap liquor stores

there was a lace near my college that was legendary for taste quantity and friendliness. i fucking miss them
i mostly drink ipas and cheap red wine at home if i bottle liquor its usually nicer stuff. wild trukey isfine though. i hope you can slow down a bit on the drinkking bro its not great for anyone

I'm giving up on drinking.

I had a bad hangover on Wednesday and poured the rest of my liquor down the toilet.

best of luckk to you bro! stay strong. i need to do the same but im trying to wean myself for now

Was off today, so I had a tom collins a little bit after noon. Have had a few glasses of Old Granddad bonded on the rocks so far this evening. Tend to overdo it with the bourbon since I don't measure out my pours but I'll probably have one more glass before I go to bed. Tomorrow me will hate it when he's at work but fuck that guy anyways.

>no booze
>no gyros
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

lol cheersbro! aint that the truth. i havetmrw off so im gonna get fucked
ay sorry bro you cant make a run?

I wnt to Scotland last month, came back with a bottle of whisky. I want to dinner with my dad and he came over and we had a glass. Very tasty stuff, much nicer than ordinary liquor. Nice and peaty. Also pretty fucking expensive, though, too, so I'm gonna have something cheaper now and save that for special occasions.

sounds great bro! how was your trip? and what the whisky called? im a whisky scrub so im not too into peatyness desu

if you're drinking wild turkey i think you'll be a fan of buffalo trace, should be around the same price range too if not a bit lower

i have seen your threads this entire year and its good to see the consistency remains
one of the last vestiges of original content on this supposed original content board
how much do your meals cost?
why do you always drink sour tripel?

Dude I'm on day 3 of a 4 day fast can you please not post food. Ffs dude be respectful.

thankks for stopping by often bro! and my meals vary but what most people dont know or realize is that i never finish what i post on one setting. like todays gyro will prob last me at least one more meal tmrw and so i dont feel too pressed on how expensive my meals are. and i switchedto this beer a year and ahalf or so ago because its high abv and goes down easy
sorry bro good luc on your fast!

Mostly dri Kong because I have heard about it and it's available at the liquor near me. I'll try out Buffalo trace though. It's been advertised on JRE no?

you know what it was since 2021 march ive seen these threads actually, my memory was blurred so that makes sense you switched 1.5 years ago
you must be lightweight if you cant finish that gyro
it looks so good i would eat 2 of those bowls just for 1 meal
im about to make some hamburger helper and am drinking busch light
its low abv and not too good but its cheap

Attached: 1637519966746.jpg (1266x1280, 279.88K)

no idea what JRE is, so i couldn't answer your question

That looks really good, OP, enjoy
It's 3 AM where I live and I drank a bunch last night. I switched to doing vodka shots now. I have to be at work by 6, so I hope I don't overdo it.
Aside from that, I'm just chilling and listening to music.

Joe rogan experience
Fuck I'm a grad student and had to analyze a bunch of data to review with my PI tomorrow. Hope I'm not fucked

man that gyro looks good. I just had a chicken sandwich and am drinking some founders all day ipa.

Bit yeah that's where I heard it from

im a lanklet yea and cheesr bro! i love cheap meals like that
cheersa and take it easy bro! being drunk at work can be a mess depensing on what work you do
cheers bro! for surevcant go wrng with a gyro!

I drink half a lite of Smirnoff vodka every 2nd night but it's never enough. My mum limits me for fear of me falling down stairs. Probably not a problem though, right?

>being drunk at work can be a mess
Yeah, for real, but at the same time I've been pretty fucked up at work before and nobody ever said anything. It works best when I don't talk but sadly I get really talkative when I'm drunk lol