Holy words, the left can't meme

holy words, the left can't meme

Attached: __rosa_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__55e4fd56b1c48aed99a5246b28b3661e.png (3500x2800, 944.97K)

>tfw no hypnosis enjoying gf
Man, I learned all those inductions and got nobody to use them on.

>when you are so Any Forumstarded that anything that does not reinforce your childish world view, despite having literally nothing to do with politics. is "the left"

I know you are considering suicide. you should really go through with it

issa joke my niggy wiggy

Baalbuddy is yet another retarded propaganda puppet

Nigga had the audacity to even make a fox news bad comic

Then shat all over drumpf supporters

I hate this society. Just make art faggot. Goddamn.

>Nigga had the audacity to even make a fox news bad comic
Based.

I like the idea of being hypnotised but I'm a male girl

It's not a very good joke. Real people are that retarded all day every day.

Pretty sure jokes are supposed to be funny
lmao cry harder snowflake. You are so hyper-sensitive, some how more fragile than a 2015 SJW lmao

>Then shat all over drumpf supporters
Trump pardoned Lil' Wayne and let the Proud Boys be tried for sedition and conspiracy. How is supporting him "based" any more?

Trances feel great, man.

now THIS is extremely funny

fuck off OP

>the left can't meme
This is clearly a joke where the artist is poking fun at the people who think +18 characters are off limits.

I don't care about that shit. Don't even know why you do.

> Left wing retard decides it's a good idea to prove they can't meme, by stealing right wing meme from 2015. And doesn't even use it right.

Good job.

Yeah except nobody has ever once argued this.

This is why you retards fail at jokes. They're always premised on bullshit lies.

>I don't care about that shit. Don't even know why you do.
So Trump supporters don't care if Trump cares about them at all? That's sad and super cucked but at least you're honest.

This has literally nothing to do with politics. I am not left wing or right wing. You are mentally unwell, user. Log off, please.

When the fuck did I even say I was a trump supporter?

Your brain on propaganda, ladies and gentlemen.

No one has ever said that, people are saying that only 18+ people are for sex

> This has nothing to do with politics.
> After literally being the person who brought up SJWs.

You're not doing very well at gaslighting.

Can you show me? What would you do with a girl in trance?

True, though the right is wordswordswords when it tries to politick. Witness tons of spergy infographs and "dumps" -- or check out Trump's whiny messages nowadays.

I like when leftards prove they're retarded.

Anyone right-wing at all is a Tump supporter, unless they voted Biden in the last election. Not being as cucked as other Trump supporters does not make you any less cucked.

Hmm. Well, I think the most fun one would be to hypnotise her in the morning to gradually get more and more arroused throughout the day, but unable to touch herself until she got off work and got home. Just hornyness slowly building more and more until it hits unbearable levels of pure lust torture.

> Anyone right-wing at all is a Tump supporter
Stopped reading.
You're retarded. And not just retarded.
No. You're a special kind of retard.