Do Japanese people hang out on English speaking sites often?

Do Japanese people hang out on English speaking sites often?

Attached: 1525354921946.jpg (1000x750, 156.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/irgG6Jzz1ew?t=423
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most japs only know "Hello! How are you? I'm fine, thank you!", user

No, the obsession is largely one-way.

Japs know fuck-all English and most of our internet culture is just watered down shit from Japan with extra ironing and self-deprecation anyway.

Why would they? The Japs have their own sites and forums they go to usually.

Never. They have their own imageboards and websites for that.

Only a small percentage of non-native English speakers hang out on English speaking sites. It's usually native speakers of small languages like Romanian, Serbian, Dutch, etc. I've also seen Germans and other European nations but Asians typically never go to English speaking sites. The only ones who do are those who are required to do so for their job.

Even Tumblr and Reddit are unheard of there.

What do they do when traveling to America?

True. Japan doesn't give a fuck about the west. They almost never listen to non-Japanese music either. Their radio stations only play songs from Japanese idols.

thats extremely based
i hate seeing amerimutt shit everywhere

stay with the tour group

I wish every country was as isolationist as Japan.

Nips women are fucking obsessed with Disney.

Almost no Asians will come hang out over here, but the ones who do are based as hell

Attached: 1641192719234.png (1246x1558, 473.89K)

Any Forums has regular Japanese posters
they're alright.

>learn math, 1 and 1 bomb is end of war
I have a giggle at this every time

I knew a foreign exchange I took under my wing because japanese say hello by having sex, well, when I told her my grand uncle is one of the 30 freemasons buried in Korea she learned "please stop messaging me". Fucking sucks bros, my retarded downs brother is like a japanese, complete with Joe Okada action, he gets more game than me or Joe Okada, I will learn how to commit seppuku.

Unless you're an average Japanese woman obsessed with white cock watching videos of WMAF couples on TikTok all day

youtu.be/irgG6Jzz1ew?t=423

Attached: WMAF Blackpill.jpg (889x5000, 1.84M)

need 2 hours to hunt whale has me howling whenever I read it

Any Forums screencaps are peak race humor, no standup can ever compare

Attached: 1632799924827.jpg (720x893, 63.81K)

There is a pretty small portion that does this. Any Forums does have some non-western posters from Japan, but they're far and few in-between. Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter are probably the only western websites with notable Japanese presence. Of course it'll be in the Japanese speaking part.
This is a bit exaggerated.