Question for femanons

If you had to choose one, would you rather sleep with a really hot girl or an ugly guy for the night? You can't say neither

Attached: black-gakkou-ni-tsutometeshimatta-sensei-1.jpg (350x498, 88.13K)

Really hot girl. Honestly user, people say that there are no stupid questions but this might top it. Almost every girl would have sex if another girl if they had the option. We're nice and soft and smell good.

Would you let me fap to it?

I want to lick a female.

Attached: 1636259691466.jpg (1500x963, 215.34K)

kill yourself you nigger, holy fuck you are a goddamn loser

hot girl of course, I never tried anything with a girl so it could be a fun experience. I'm not even attracted to women, but I'd much rather an attractive woman tries to get me off than an unattractive men. I'm not attracted to either, but at least one is more pleasing to look at and makes for a fun story.

this. i choose the hot girl. especially since it's only sex. only way i pick male is if he's like 6'3 and uglybastardmaxxed

>uglybastardmaxxed
Lol no

If he's 6'5 then he bypasses the ugliness for me. There's no such thing as an ugly tall guy. Take notes, beta males.

not saying it's for you, but me personally, i find them hot.

I would go for the ugly guy since I'm not a lesbian :p

I'm 6'5" and fit but my face is average/below. Will you be my gf?

>There's no such thing as an ugly tall guy.
Then why am I alone

This thought experiment proves women are chadsexual

No. You're a faggot.

Because you probably smell bad and have a shit personality.

You really haven't fucked enough girls - or guys for that matter. Apart from that, you're right.

Chad don't want them either

Women would rather fuck their dogs than date their looksmatch. I thought it was a meme but it's actually 100% true

What is a shit personality

Bad jawline, big nose, negative canthal titl

If you're 6ft and tfw no gf then everything about your personality is bad. Take a shower user.

I take a shower everytime I leave the house.

My personality detector usually only gets broken when the guy is hot

So not every single day? Thats foul. You should be disgusted with yourself user.

I leave every day unless I am sick.