My mother is a terrible person and parent

When I was 14 me and my friend bullied a 12 year old girl who was chinese and lived on our street for a few days and she told her mom. Her mom and the girl came over to the house and the mom demanded I apologise for calling her kid a chinky and shoving her onto the ground. The girl said she wanted to spank me after I apoIogised and my mom made me take my jeans and underwear off and the girl spanked me. My mother failed as a parent that day by putting me through that humiliation and she will never be forgiven.

Attached: 1654689383588.jpg (850x1151, 165.62K)

and you've learned nothing. you clearly need another spanking, scrote.

Attached: 1241223536.jpg (587x1200, 77.03K)

i'm going to edit the post to make Barbara bare bottom

She had no right to see me naked and spank me

yeah should have made you wear a bikini

Did it hurt getting spanked?

she just gave you a lesson to remember and you 100% deserved it. you can cry about it and seethe as an adult after all these years, which not only makes you seem even more pathetic, but also changes nothing. im sure both your mother and the girl dont even remember it, and you still dwell on the past like a faggot.
>he thinks he has rights

>assault girl
>gets punished
>complains about it
bait or op is truly a retard

I only called her a name and shoved her once. She saw me naked and then spanked me repeatedly. That's worse than what I did to her. She basically sexually assaulted me.

Boohoo faggot. Shouldn't have been a pos bully I guess.

>he got spanked by a chinese loli
giwtwm

Only japs can be lolis

You deserved it user. Why are you mad now that someone came out as the winner instead of you? You just got punished for something you deserved, it would have been worse if you got no punishment.

They could have just made me apologise with my clothes on instead of letting her do her fucked up punishment

You mom sounds based for giving you an asian girl spanking fetish
God i wish that was me

you could've had a cute chinese childhood friend wife by now if you hadn't been such a retard. When I was 14 I knew better than to bully and shove people, dipshit

Did she spank you over her knee like in that picture? Also what was she using, bare hand or with an implement? How long exactly did it last and how bad did it hurt?

Wow that's actually kinda hot.
I'm not even trolling just being serious.
Did you ever pursue a relationship with that girl and while I know the answer you should have.
She wouldn't be okay with touching you there if she didn't want to.

Its obviously his sexual fantasy.

No I didn't. I wouldn't want a relationship with her after she did that.

I know that's Link but who's the chick?