Why am I like this?

I posted about a girl recently on here. A girl who after 8 months of us talking and doing relationship-esque things, basically ghosted me & posted another guy on her story, etc. etc. all the 'I'm done with you' type shit.

I chalked it up to being as my fault, and was quite sad for a while.

Then, she came back, on friday. Texting, calling, hanging out, EVERY DAY since Friday. I apologized for my autism and she apologized for being toxic and trying to get back at me and all.

Then, today, she just stops texting, and I once again see her talking to some other dude on campus. Makes direct eye contact with me too, and then just goes back to talking with him.

I'm ill. Shouldn't have jumped back on the diseased horse. Thanks for reading my shitty paragraph, I guess. I just don't know what the fuck to do anymore.

This is the first time In my life I've genuinely considering just ending it all.

Attached: jokerpepe.jpg (1024x1021, 90.93K)

she just keeps you around for validation(im also sure she also has 10 guys like you), you wont get coochie trust me.

Or she has one of the plethora of mental illnesses w*m*n have, such as bipolar, narcissistic personality disorder, borderline, etc.

over 8 months? damn this chick must need some HEAVY validation from op

Unlikely. Her call & text logs are literally just me and her family. She's not that popular, only one (female) close friend who she regularly cancels on to hang out with me, etc.

Trips of truth. Probably. Still hurts, though.

Why should YOU die due to that desperate skank? She has no self-esteem. That's why she needs a back up dude. She's a fucking loser. Chalk it up to a bullet dodged and laugh in her face if she tries to talk to you again.

>Still hurts, though.
Yeah, I feel you my nigger.
But let me tell you something: it's far better that way than if you had been with her for a while, perhaps even married her, and only then learned she had, say, bipolar.

Beat his ass OP

I said I'd do that last time. Anons SUGGESTED I do that last time. But when she texted me I immediately forgot the hours of crying and emptiness I felt. We called the next morning, I calmly explained how I felt when she did that, how I felt the lowest I'd felt in a long time, and she seemed understanding, at least.

Again, same thing that other anons said last time I posted! I literally asked her YESTERDAY (half-jokingly) if she had BPD or some other shit and she very sarcastically said some shit like:
>Yeah user, I'm fucking mentally ill, I have schizophrenia too haha, no I'm not bipolar!

>Again, same thing that other anons said last time I posted!
Maybe he had the same experience I've had :^)
Anyway, responses like
>Yeah user, I'm fucking mentally ill, I have schizophrenia too haha, no I'm not bipolar!
when the girl's not on her period is a sure sign she's fucked in the head.

It's just so hard to figure her out. These past few days, and the past MONTHS before that, she's shown genuine interest in me. Then, she just switches off and pisses off, respectively.

I questioned her about it a few days ago, and she invited me to her house so I could meet her cousins and all. I asked what shoes to wear, and she said my nice ones, and when I asked why, she said something like:
>I don't want my cousins to think I'm dating a hobo!

Among other things like when I got a little pissed off at the shit she did last time, I said something like:
>You never found me attractive
And she responded with
>Debatable, debatable..

These are OBVIOUS (at least to my autistic ass) signs she's interested.

She spam texts me, spam-calls me, etc. and then (now for the second time) just fucking switches up.

Why? Could I have possibly done something?! I just can't fucking believe people can do this type of shit and not explain why.

Assuming you are not the one who is crazy (always possible from an observer perspective), it is completely useless for you to keep asking yourself these questions because she is not sane, and thus all her thoughts and actions are illogical even beyond how wamyn usually are.
It's not like you'll be able to move on just because you know this to be true, but you have to try to focus on moving on anyway.

you should really strangle her.
Then drop a long log down her throat.

I know, user. Maybe I should. But for now, I can't. I can confidently say that I love her. But that's on me. I have to move on anyways. Just don't know how. It's so confusing.

It's possible that it means fucking nothing and that I'm just overthinking it, since this is all TODAY. She didn't even completely ghost me like last time, but the only sort of communication I've had with her today is her reacting to a text message. Not responding. Reacting, like with the heart on iMessage.

I hope to god I'm overthinking it and that she'll call me in the morning to pick me up or something. But if not, I'm fucked.

Just ghost her and move on. You msy be an autist but its not worth dealing with these types of women

Posts like these make me feel grateful not to have got laid in college.

Attached: da4a12d227159560fd0e7cc7b140dbe906f502df59dd794c1133ea54e364f840.jpg (783x377, 78.4K)

we're all autists here user

don't kill yourself over a bitch

simple as

>over 8 months?

I let girls do that to me for years at a time, bro. 8 months is rookie numbers.

tell your story bro

She just doesn't think you're good enough, bro. But at the same time, she's not sure she can do better. She keeps TRYING to do better, or what she thinks is better - that's why you see her putting moves on other dudes. But then she crashes and burns, and she wants you to pay attention to her again.

But she's going to keep doing this to you, because she thinks she's better than you, and thinks you're good enough to kill time, but not good enough to be with.

It's not like we just fucked around and fucked or whatever. She met my mom, I had dinner with her family, I wiped her tears when she cried, all this shit that SHOULD mean that she wants to be with me.

Again, I hope to God that I'm overreacting. Here are our last text messages.

Attached: IMG_9163.jpg (1170x891, 195.42K)

Why do you type like a nigger?

I don't, usually. I guess I got autistic and tried to keep it casual or something.