Have the body of this man

>have the body of this man
>desire to be a femboy

Attached: 1654014424163.png (867x766, 563.08K)

Don't do it. I took hrt when I was 27 and niwy I just look gay and fat (I love women, I am just retarded)
Just cross dress or wear a daki

Being a "femboy" sucks, the only people who like it are fags and women on the internet. The few girls I have gotten close to thought I was gay, I get zero pussy. And men don't respect you.

Who is spreading this myth that hrt has anything to do with femboys? Femboys are skinny lean men with little waists and smooth skin, nothing to do with trannies.

Because for most men hrt is the only way to feminize yourself if you look like a fat senator

lol I'd NEVER do HRT, I am not a delusional troon. If I was a femboy I'd consider doing HRT to prolong my youth / avoid hair loss, but I'd never cut off my cock and do HRT for troon reasons.

Why on earth would you take HRT at 27 when you like women? Honest question.

I am gay lol

Those men are delusional though. If I go on HRT, I will not look any less like a man. HRT doesn't (usually) work on men with big / ectomorph type bodies. I will never be "lean" like a femboy is, because my body shape is not that way and I have a big manly jaw.

>built like Armstrong
>doesn't larp as Armstrong
for what reason? everyone thinks he's based

I'm bipolar/delusional and psychotic and I thought i was a women for a hot minute because I had failed as a man.

despite being a giant I have a feminine personality (I have tried to change it before) and effeminate mannerisms, I really just wanna be fucked in the ass and treated like a pretty boy

yeah that's pretty fucking retarded buddy, glad you stopped doing that

can't believe someone actually prescribed you HRT though, just goes to show how fucked it is

YOU CAN'T HURT ME JACK

your body type is telling you what your attitude towards """femboys""" should be

Attached: 1630720205446.jpg (688x1000, 142.56K)

All these people and no one asks for pics? Show us your Armstrong body.

nanomachines son, used to play college ball

Attached: FaceBeatsShape.jpg (1095x641, 59.32K)

At some cushy Ivy League school! do any of the Ivy League schools even have handegg teams?

>have the body of a femboy
>the head shape and shoulders of that man
life fucking sucks

how long were you on it and what was your thought process going in?
i'm really close to doing it but i really think that my mental state isn't good enough for HRT
like i feel like i'm in your position mentally where i thought i would benefit from hrt but not for gender dysphoria but i really want it to work

i hate being male

>5'9 140lbs
Life is suffering, don't do it.

Attached: Metal_Gear_Rising__Revengeance_-_Monsoon_Boss_Battle_5-1_screenshot.jpg (1280x720, 84.75K)

I don't know the solution but I have the same problem, if something works please let me know :)

I assume you have muscles. You gotta lose weight and consider doing more cardio.
Learn fashion to learn how to make your body type work and what clothing will work for you. Shave everything.

>short as hell and skinny as fuck
>desire nothing more than to be big and strong
Guess we're all unhappy

TRANNIES, SON. THEY HARDEN IN RESPONSE TO EMOTIONAL TRAUMA