Why do women always leave you when you are at your lowest point

Why do women always leave you when you are at your lowest point

Attached: 1654717041236.jpg (550x503, 100.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HBQc8Yil1fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody wants to play mommy for a manchild

Because you aren't providing them with anything. Women only care about you so long as you doing something for them.

Attached: 1608074872219.jpg (960x928, 124.6K)

Because they can find a chad winning on tinder

So he can turn into a Latex schizo killer
youtu.be/HBQc8Yil1fI

Cause modern women are selfish cunts who "didnt sign up for this!" when the sickness part of "in sickness and health" comes a knockin.

I have two uncles with kidney problems whose wives stayed around, and helped take care of and supported them during their most grim moments. One died two years ago from his kidney problems, the other just celebrated his 70th birthday.

No modern woman would stick around like either of my aunts have, and that fact alone makes me OK with never getting married.

Men do this more often than women do + single mothers + ugly women + women who won't put out
I think the main difference is a guy is more likely to cheat than to end the relationship for some reason.

Why would they stay around garbage when 200 other dudes are hitting up their constantly active tinder profile?

A man with problems is an evolutionary deadend. Your job is to protect, defend, and provide for humanitys most precious resource, which are women.

>I have two uncles with kidney problems whose wives stayed around, and helped take care of and supported them during their most grim moments

God. They don't make them like they used to

not always, my grandma's first husband was disfigured in an industrial accident and she promptly filed for divorce to marry my grandfather. Luckily courts were not yet rigged against men so she didn't get his insurance settlement money, though she tried. He died alone 10 years later.

>Immediately starts living in her penthouse apartment as if it's his own
>Goes to buy more tarps and rope so he can hide the bodies and invite girls over
XD

Niggers don't count as men

>humanitys most precious resource, which are women.
According to women.
women believe they're the most valuable and men are disposable
Men don't believe that about fellow men

Females have zero concept of loyalty, if they see even the slightest hint of misfortune they immediately migrate to greener pastures. The only way to have a sort of crude loyalty with women is to have a big cock but even then they may still leave and go to a wealthier host.

nah you're just stupid. my girlfriend helped me at my lowest point. some people always want to play the victim for no reason.

to go have sex with losers like this slob of a human.

Attached: 1601414551713.jpg (1242x1589, 203.53K)

Dude I fucking hate girls

>Men don't believe that about fellow men
If being alive for 25 years taught me anything is that is sadly not true my brother.

Attached: 1652055973257.jpg (550x502, 146.04K)

Maybe women should start acting less like children themselves. You don't get be on welfare by random men.

>something bad happens
>you must be a manchild sweaty
fucking kill yourself

>something bad happens
>18 billion women probably act the exact same way
Low IQ moment.

This guy has his own server where he make hot e-girls fall in love with him and everything. I don't know he does it. He's banged e girls more than most of us losers have even jerked off. I envy it so much that I hate him.

>women
>empathy
nope

Attached: 1400452497687.jpg (1828x322, 98.15K)