Be foid

>be foid
>Add robot from here a while ago
>he's a bit rude to me but fun to talk
>keep talking for a month, watch anime together and he reads manga I recommend to him
>starts treating me nicer and flirty
>he confesses to me
I declined him because i'm mentally ill and not ready yet, I told him we could still be friends because I liked him but he hasnt responded, isn't it a bit too soon for him to get feelings over me? it's only been a month and he told me he hated women wtf

Attached: 1654697152651.jpg (566x541, 29.83K)

He hates the average woman, but he viewed you as a person for a brief moment in time. Now that you've rejected him he's going to view you as a woman again and hate you.

Why do you keep making these fucking threads?
>uwuah a guy confessed and I rejected him now he won't be my friend :(
You've made like a half dozen variations of it in the past day alone.

>I'm mentally ill and not ready yet
You think he is retarded and doesn't know what that means? He isn't good enough for you to be your real bf but good enough for you to waste his time. Leave him alone nobody wants to be your friend.

oh...i guess it was a bit on me, I trauma dumped a bit on him but I apologized for doing so, he told me he had many experiences with crazy girls which is why he disliked them so I thought even if we were friends he wouldn't want to date me but he kept treating me so nice after a while,is confessing to someone after a month ok? maybe to soon... idk..
i dont go here often chilllll(unless I have to scream about something)

Attached: 61b.jpg (600x317, 34.61K)

This is the best explanation of the robot mindset towards the female gender.

>i dont go here often chilllll
Bullshit. This is the third thread on this topic active right now. In fact, you said the exact same thing last time

Attached: bait_diver.png (1498x1119, 293.6K)

not really, im only here to get a male perspective if what i did was alright or not, I dont have a lot of male friends and im too shy to ask them

Attached: sharex.png (999x250, 70.95K)

There is NO REASONE for a male to interact with a FEMOID unless they are:
A: Family
B: Getting sex
Otherwise the male gets NOTHING out of the relationship.
He cut an emotional parasite loose.

Stop making this thread you retarded hole.

why arent we women allowed to think men are selfish for wanting to interact with us just to try to be our bfs? why cant people just be nice for the sake of it? maybe youll get an actual gf that way

Attached: 425oNAPaw.png (894x1035, 1.28M)

>prove that doing so doesn't work
>maybe it will work
Only if you're Chad.

there are like 4 of this exact same bait thread up right now

what the fuck dont lump me in with the others I just want to know what to do because im probably gonna lose a friend

Attached: 1640934528164.png (603x632, 643.27K)

That's why he hates women
Takes it slow, he's a nice guy
Be upfront, he's a creep

>lump me in with the others
The others are you too. Try make it less obvious next time retard.

I dont even have an specifict type of guy :/ it usually depends on the mood or the type of media im looking at atm

Men can't actually hate women in the way women might be able to hate men.
Shocking I know.
It's not fair what you did but nothing about this was fair.
I'll entertain the notion this happened .

A month isn't too soon to catch feelings. And it's hard to be friends with anyone you have feelings for.
Ask yourself why he would spend time with you if he hated women? He doesn't. It's a cope, it is easier to say that you hate women than to say that you can't connect to them.
And being mentally ill doesn't mean you don't deserve happiness.
Honestly. I feel sad for both of you.

So what was the issue with him?
You should know better. He got nothing out of your friendship aside from a constant reminder that he's not good enough to be more.
Guys can have guy friends who are much funner to talk with and can have deeper conversations with, alongside a baseline understanding.
He got none of that with you

There's more to it.
"Not good enough" is a useless statement in the context of poor perception of value.
But uh yeah.

Right ok.
Sadged, kill u'reself.

Attraction is fast. "Having feelings" comes later on.

Literally in the first 10 hours of talking to a girl I'll know if Im attracted to her or not. Thats why people online date and meet in bars. But yeah, you probably lost a friend. Friendzone is a shitty arrangement fpr both of you.

dont befriend robots, they always "fall in love" when they smell a chance to fuck and if you dont become their whore your a whore and just like the other woman lol

why are you here woman
go away

im not a woman you chimp, just like you will never be a real one

I am a chimp not a woman you monkey, just like you wont ever be a real primate

Retarded post. Have some sage advice: Kill yourself.

Why are men villified for trying to reproduce?
Why is male sexuality so heavily controlled and repressed by femoids?
Reproduction is a natural need and animals literally die out without it.
Why do femoids want men to die without having any sexual agency?

You're trying to justify your innate instinctual response to be cruel to unwanted advances with projection.
This guy wanted cuddles, cuddlefuckingz and root beer float dates.
Not everyone is out to use everyone else.
There's nothing for you when you die.
You in particular. You have no soul.

Attached: hcg_262_orig.jpg (1280x720, 120.44K)

They're physically weak. Maybe a 1/3 the force output on average. Mentally weak. An average of a standard deviation lower in g.
Spiritually weak. They can't imagine virtue for it's own sake.
Their only option is to control those who don't have the failings they do.

Judging from your replies it's obvious you're 16-20 and inexperienced. All you egirl/altgirls are the same. Toy with a guy, lead them on for attention, then crush them the second they build up the willpower to confess. You've proven yourself to not be worth his time and he's going to move on while you sit here seeking more attention. A girl that actually has the same interests and humor as a guy is a rare treasure, so obviously they're going to fall for you easily. You're the dumbass in this situation not only for being a manipulative bitch but also for being incredibly retarded. I'll admit I've fallen for it a few times and I've seen friends fall for it tons of times. It pisses me off when I catch female friends doing this. This is the type of shit that causes suicides and creates shooters.

Now to be fair as the user from the previous two posts before this one it's nothing she knew she was doing.

my gf says im very sweet tho
theres nothing wholesome about a guy that will frist tell you everyone of your gender is stupid just to tell you he developed feelings for you in a span of 30 days
and then ghost you because him being butthurt again is more important then the friendship that lead to him falling on "love" to begin with