Cats are fake & gay

Dogs > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cats

You can argue with this but you can't refute it

Attached: 1624197662139.jpg (782x782, 95.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSOD7m4XYg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Com5hw8cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most big dogs are alright. I prefer cats though, because they're quieter. Barking makes my ears pound. I can understand liking big dogs more than cats though.
Small dogs should all be shot. Every single one of them.

>Small dogs should all be shot. Every single one of them.
that's interesting I don't see small dogs sneaking into peoples gardens shitting everywhere killing birds and screeching outside my window at 3am. if it were not for the laws of this land I would slaughter every cat I see.

I think they are both good depending on what personality a person has. I like having both.

Yep, instead they shit on your lawn and bark incessantly for 20 hours a day. Also they do fucking nothing, they don't even kill pests or bugs. Cats saved many people in the Black Plague, the FUCK have small dogs ever done faggot?

>I don't see small dogs sneaking into gardens
I have personally had a couple small dogs sneak into my backyard, and murder an entire flock of chickens.
>Screeching at night
Uh, do you not live near a small dog? All they do is yap. All day, all night.
>I would slaughter them
Do it. You can legally shoot pests on your property, supposing you're an American. You have the right of property protection. A cat would fall under the category of pest, so shoot it.

>Cats saved many people in the Black Plague, the FUCK have small dogs ever done faggot?
A cope and a myth. Dogs are far better at killing rats and mice then cats.

they do all that and are straight up retarded, at least there are ways to scare a cat off

Here we go sharing our personal opinions on an anonymous forums again.
Cats and dogs have different nature. It's like saying you like apples and not oranges. That being said, post pictures of your dogs faggot.

I file noise complaints for every dog that gets loud at every opportunity.
If animal control gets called out multiple times, by city ordianance they have to put the animal down.
Everyone should start doing this to hold irresponsible dog owners accountable for being shit people.

If you live in the countryside or in the middle of the woods like i did for most of my life, having a large dog is essential for fucking off dangerous animals. Dogs aren't meant for cities

Oh my friend, I was talking about small dogs exclusively. Big dogs can be a bitch too, but they serve distinct purpose and are generally much more pleasant than small rat dogs.

>I have personally had a couple small dogs sneak into my backyard, and murder an entire flock of chickens.
Chad dog. Chickens are birds that should have gone extinct centuries ago

>Large dog
Bingo. While I hate little dogs, I understand the purpose of large dogs. I don't love them, but I tolerate them.
Large dogs are useful. They can help with livestock, chase off wild animals, and help with hunting. They're USEFUL. They're significantly more intelligent, and friendlier to boot. That's why I specified that I hate small dogs.
>t. first and fifth reply user

i dont know. i think dogs are cats are two different things. and why pit them against each other? both are nice

Op here, this is my animal brother

Attached: IMG_20220608_190718.jpg (720x1032, 340.89K)

Nothing tops that fortune cookie pussy. A dog GF will never nag, she only wants to sleep in bed next to you and take walks together. It's the best way out of robothood

I mean yeah, only faggots like small dogs. Small dogs are basically honorary cats

Dogs are are miles better than cats at killing rats, just look at this video. youtube.com/watch?v=QSOD7m4XYg0

Here we go with the degeneracy when all Op wanted to talk about was dog superiority. Go and take your weird dog fantasies elsewhere my friend

your dog is chad tier user, howd an insecure little shit like you get such good taste

Cats are the women of domesticated animals.

Pretty cool, but those are medium sized dogs. I'm talking about small dogs vs cats. I would take a cat over a dog if I had a rat problem. Those rats are in the open dirt where dogs thrive, but rats generally stay hidden or in hard to reach places. Cats are far more agile, though it does seem it takes longer to kill for a cat: youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Com5hw8cY

You can easily train small dogs not to bark all day. Small dogs also don't leave the house and fucking kill every endangered bird in existence ruining the entire ecosystem.

Cats are ok but they specifically bred dogs to hunt rats down and did use them at dockyards.

Attached: 14141234.jpg (1024x684, 156.14K)