Why dont incels just get a black gf?

Why dont incels just get a black gf?

Attached: 49A4033E-F14C-4C3B-B834-2FBC32B38600.jpg (1215x828, 694.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
semanticscholar.org/paper/"Their-ideas-of-beauty-are,-on-the-whole,-the-same-Cunningham-Roberts/bba62669eb0cd5775d9e7813cdb498a0fa3bbfb2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god i wish that was me i need a black gf so bad

I had a black girlfriend and she got fucked by some random old dude she found on "girls night". she also cucked me with her girl(friend) more than once.

Because then our children would be mixed, my kids are gonna have another problems with a giant autistic dad like me they don't need to be El Americano too.

What do you like about us fetishization aside?

Not him, but I think black women are generally really beautiful. Black people have the least amount of neoteny and I like an out-going, high-test woman woman both physically and mentally. From their body hair, to their aggressive personality, to their appreciation of less vapid things. Again, this is all in general.

No shit the only woman to ever hit on me in public and push her contact info on me was a black but she was *really* black. I couldn't get over her skull shape. She had the whole jungle forehead thing going on. If it was a slightly lighter one with a skull shape like Rihanna or something I would've gone for it.

blackpills are being laid on thick on this board today huh

because black women are chad and chadrone only

Do you mean blackpills in the doomer sense or blackpills in the black people sense? Because I'm 5'11, blond, and blue eyed.

yes the doomer sense. also not the original person you responded to, sorry

I don't see how liking a high-test black woman is doomer. I don't buy into the whole "white replacement" so even if we did have kids and they didn't look like me I'd be fine with it. As for the high-test part, women had MUCH higher testosterone levels pre-industrial revolution (everyone did) so I just want to go back to what my monkey brain knows is right.

because you're saying you want us for how manly we are. it's pretty brutal to hear from a female perspective. especially when you don't have that type of aggressive personality or body.

Shit sorry, I think you're taking it the wrong way and maybe not giving yourself enough credit. I just want my women to look post pubescent and not be ~6 inches shorter than me. Women with no body hair honestly freak me out and I get weak in the knees when I see a woman with full eyebrows. My kind of woman is so, SO rare outside of black women (I live in in the midwest US, so black people are the second biggest minority by far.) I don't like you because of how manly you are, I like you because of how WOMANLY you are. I want a woman, not a girl. As for the personality, I'm not saying black women are all loud stererotypes lol and you're probably more assertive than you think, especially compared to more meek, girly women.

>and you're probably more assertive than you think, especially compared to more meek, girly women.
Nta, but you can't seriously say this to a girl and not see how bad it sounds. Imagine a girl saying she likes white guys, because they're not manly and strong like other guys, but more feminine and cute.

I'm not saying it because you're black I'm saying it because you have pointed out how something I've said sounds dickish, twice. I honestly didn't think an actual black woman would respond so I was pretty blunt with how I worded things; sorry. What I said is true though, for the most part.
>because they're not manly and strong like other guys, but more feminine and cute.
Okay but that's generally true and actually happens lol And I'm playing off averages here, I would find the same things attractive in 5'11, sharp jawed, thick eyebrowed Swedish woman, it's just those are so very much more rare than in a black woman.

>Why dont incels just get a black gf?
I already have someone I want to penetrate

Black girls are in my experience much more confident.
Ive had two online relationships and both were with black girls.
And for some reason i managed to be very confident with both.
Both relationships turned sexual very quickly and it was great.

Black girls are the only girls Ive seen from my own experience actually ask me out and im very shy so thats very attractive for me. The first one i met was entirely because she took the initiative.

So in conclusion
Black women are a gift from Heaven and i want one to kidnap me and force me to be her husband and milked me with her juicy butt every night

Attached: 64BE5043-8612-46CA-88B6-AE43CD82DA19.jpg (2048x1600, 530.65K)

i don't get it, the highest average female heights are in european countries, and white people usually have thicker eyebrows than black people too. at least admit it's mostly just stereotypes leading your beliefs.

Attached: female heights.jpg (828x1243, 420.33K)

You're looking strictly at height, what you need to look at (and what wont be measured because it's wacist) is neoteny.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
Specifically this study
>semanticscholar.org/paper/"Their-ideas-of-beauty-are,-on-the-whole,-the-same-Cunningham-Roberts/bba62669eb0cd5775d9e7813cdb498a0fa3bbfb2
Which says that most men judged high neoteny faces as more attractive and low neoteny faces as less attractive. It also goes into which races on average exhibit more neoteny. I'm saying I, specifically, find low neoteny faces (and bodies) much more attractive regardless of race. Despite being fairly tall, Euros have some of the highest rates of neoteny features. It's not a stereotype.

Well black femanon, I'm leaving for the night. I hope you take what I said to heart and pieced through my shitty pros to know that people find you beautiful in a non-patronizing, non-fetish way.