Thundy

how do i get into contact with thundy? he hasnt accepted my friend request

Attached: 1650862516244.jpg (702x760, 50.36K)

shamelessly self-bumping
unorginally

is he still posting here?
i think i have/had him in a discord server but he refuses to ever talk to anyone

Good. The shit eating normalfag should fuck off and leave my board forever.

is that him? god, he's hot. what kind of girls does he like? tell him an asian femanon is interested in him

>refuses to talk to anyone
can you elaborate?
i added him only once and he was very responsive but i got so nervous i couldnt find the words
sorry i have dibs on him
t. hapa femanon

jesus christ i can't believe you guys are simping over this mediocre looking narcissist. pathetic.

he's been very kind to me the few times we've spoken

wait, can't we share him? come on, be nice

wow. does he like red heads by chance?

is thundy interested in a petite florida girl?

i've sent him a request before, never accepted it or if he did he never talked, when he was in the server he wouldn't say anything even when @ed

mysterious shy cute boy

thats really weird, when was this? i had him on my server and he was decently active but left cause of an argument
stop ive been crushing on him for a year find another e-boy

i dont think he will give any of us a chance nonnie...does he have money? we could all be part of his hare on a farm. id love to have female friends. bonus!

LMAO holy shit you cringelord stop advertising yourself fucking cuck you think anyone is falling for this

Attached: U.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

its weird because he seems a bit desperate for female companionship over on /soc/ so i dont get why he wouldnt give us a chance
he's a NEET and gets neetbux
i also need female friends, sigh. good luck nonnie

wow sister over misters madam. you can have him on mondays i can have him on tuesdays, petite florida girl can have him wednesdays, redhead femanon on thursdays. we can all share him on the rest of the days

i know..he always posts himself? hes handsome but seems a bit like a narc so i dont think id actually want him anyway.

you're so cute nonnie. sounds like a good deal.

he already has a girlfriend.

Won't lie Thundy, this shit is giga cringe. Larping as girls who want you. This unironically looks like a 5 y/os attempt at deception.

he was oddly self-aware, affectionate and supportive when i talked to him last. sigh i wouldnt mind getting to know him more. only his exes know i guess
how do you know? he was looking for one only. a couple weeks ago

he must not like her if hes fishing for attention from girls on soc kek