Every fucking day the alberta hospital is open is a holocaust on the people of this province

Every fucking day the alberta hospital is open is a holocaust on the people of this province

Attached: D67B7EA5-085B-4543-A3BE-D7DC85F8EF4B.png (490x586, 116.72K)

OriginalIy why?

alberta deserves a holocaust

Its a place of human trafficking and brain poison, overseen by indian immigrants that hate white people

Ive been in the mental hospital system for 7 months total over 3 stays and it has literally ruined my life

My dad lied about me being suicidal because he wanted to ruin my life because i moved to montreal to make music

Im 135 iq and have aspergers and have been on fucking SSRIs for over a year for literally no reason, i have to take time off work every 2 weeks to be poisoned by literally idiotic favela niggers in suits

Finally got a new non nigger doctor, its actually going well and hes apparently going to take me off the poison at the end of the month

I GENUINELY implore anyone that considers a mental hospital as an option to just FUCKING KILL YOURSELF instead of poisoning innocent people with your disfunction

hey man
what do you think posting this shit on r9k every day is going to achieve?

I will certainly never forget about the holocaust i went through

No concrete goal in mind other than shutting it down eventually, like they did in the states

Attached: 9F975DA3-2FC4-4F75-9A5A-8AEB5153CB49.jpg (526x520, 36.3K)

This post doth glows.

Attached: SCu55Hy.png (400x565, 213.22K)

And we will continue having this thread every day until something happens about the place

Its a place of genuine, profound evil

Its a literal holocaust on the people of this province each day it remains open

I LITERALLY had 100% of my life ruined by this place and the doctors that work there, they are absolutely just upholding human trafficking and are poisoning people

yeah that's a good warning but at this point if you're in too deep peopel will just pull your plug, it's a deeply psychopathic game and parents just threaten kids with psyche wards now

once you catch onto the scheme of it then it's pretty triggering...

but you know how it is with people, if it can be it will be

and that's the thing about it, they just keep accruing bad karma lets call it and never get out of it, it's literally from ignorance imo, it's like what jordan peterson said about the i think therefore I am philosopher that he was probably depressed, I realized it's all a meme and an old problem replicating itself, but once you really get mental illness you'll understand it was done to you on purpose so something could be like god to you, even psychology is this hated field in particular by people that want to return to innocence

I had an indian doctor too but I realized it was ironic and once you understand irony you understand life, people really just don't care and then your personality is warped and it's like over, if you're lucky you'll really realize the game and how dark it is, you're basically just ruined

it's that line "know thyself" and the joker thing and systems repeating themselves, the more you learn the more you'll get out of life than being in the psyche ward, you just get that blessing from the gods and you'll have a higher iq lets call it

people really don't understand how subjective this game is, but a lot of it is you being ruined so that you dig your own grave art of war style

anyway you should see ghost in the shell, a lot of the solution is getting peopel to think for themselves, if they can't do that then they're pretty doomed and life is a fragile thing but the game really is rigged imo and on a deeper level than people think but it's also just all in your head and a complex manipulation to keep you fooled

people are like pure subjective matter but even to say that is part of a manipulation so people do deals across time for power and it can all get pretty retarded, a little flaw and you might fall

Attached: Gits_SAC_complete_collection_cover.jpg (266x374, 20.13K)

Hey, real quick on this one buddy

Kill yourself

I'll never kill myself at this point
I'm a robot, in a way I enjoy the suffering, the truth is in madness but you shouldn't get caught being mad, that might end you up in anger management

I don't understand why you don't just bomb the hospital.

okay, but what do you want us to do

do you think the doctors are browsing this board or something? you're wasting your time man, expend this energy towards actually doing something if you're so passionate.

in a way it's like catcher in the rye, it has it's job and I have mine, people really just don't fathom how mentally weak they are and how a little sin lets call it can really just knock you out in the long game if it comes back to collect

>leaf
ngmi

I guess my point is it's also not your fault it's just a mystery to you even with your high iq, and something like even the concept of mental illness and not having control is a life changing thing but a lot of mentally ill peopel aren't really mentally ill they're just playing a certain game themselves it's all just cause and effect naturally the indian doctor conjures images of Buddhism and Hinduism but it's all relative at the end of the day the demon doesn't care about your well being and it was actually conjured in someone's mind and spread to you and if you think it's like something then it's like you wanted to be fooled, everyone is just god with a certain mask but I guess my point is after a certain point of understanding and having your mind warped a psyche ward isn't going to save you and a lot of what you are is just in the beyond, peopel just don't understand how manipulative it all is and their thoughts and the real issues.

You really aren't allowed to and you aren't free, but you are until you're not.

and that's why I liked the jordan peterson thing even though he's more in the conservative realm is that he knows it's a metaphysical issue and that's where the truth is ofc until it's not but he's also just a meme at this point and it's already well in the flow of life and people react to indicators and basically peopel can read minds and I understand why the thinks jesus rose from the dead but also evolution, life is just weird and dangerous and easily conflicting until they put you in the ward for a long time and it's all about power with people you can't underestimate that dark side and if you let it then it will and then it's eternal damage and living hells

what I realized though is it's like a mass psyhcosis, even the non white doctor hate thing and liberals are means to Any Forumsfags in that way but Any Forumsfags are pretty mean too in their own way, you are just losers to the trump side as well, and those people just tell peopel to fear pharma and corporations as well and globalism or nationalism depending on your meme

basically it's like gladiator you're wounded then forced to fight, it's like a video game, you did something risky now you're retarded and peopel kill people via the state for all kinds of things and people do not understand philosophy or life, their consciousness are formed in a certain way already but they have to live with themselves and it's not like doctors can dose people with acid or whatever but then that's when the problems get them because it's a metaphysical competition

people are always coding reality and they don't really realize how trapped they are in a mindstate until they do the proper rituals of mind change to even see beyond their insanely blocked out view of reality and it gets into everything and peopel are basically slaves

the trick is to save them before they're in too deep because in life its like moment to moment things happen until you get older meme and then you realize what a clown you are you're simulating adult life but you've never become one but even that's just a deeper controversy in society because it's massively subjective and religious basically

Kill yourself retard schizo

Exactly what id say to your face

you know it's like dragon ball z, the real battle is at a higher level and you are a real person like it or not and the mind can do a lot to support you in your desires but it can also give you a living hell like crazy and lets say you had to make a wish well if you couldn't even speak what good would that do? it's all a deeper game that's my point
stop going back to the hospital, all society will really do is add on more suffering because it's psychopathic

you mean they deserve to be in charge of the holocaust purging Canada of the disgusting degenerate authoritarian leftists that are driving this country to shithole 3rd world status?
Yea.

but because the the game wants to make itself at least appear fair it's about identifying, you have a dark side lets say but you shouldn't identify with it, a lot of philosophy is simply realizing you live in a society and you have to play the game of thoughts well.