Asian femanons

Asian femanons, how is life?

Attached: 1651601901282.gif (300x300, 438.04K)

All i want is a cute east asian gf

Attached: 1632073285127m.jpg (1024x925, 67.61K)

Why post a pic of a white woman then?

Imagine not having an east Asian cumdumps wife.

The only thing next to that is pic rel.

Attached: 0b97eb87-f932-424b-8_01FKYVVFTHNGRC3C12BSFAVMX9.640x0.jpg (640x360, 49.39K)

Fine. Just got out of college, what about you?

i want to put my penis wenis in your p*ssy hahaha and cum hahaha

What do you study in college?

I'm a paid engineering student.

I hope they are miserable.

Attached: 1631220088279.png (496x379, 239.4K)

Sounds awesome you could be making big money from it. Nice trips btw. what country are you from?

I don't think you can handly my tight pussy with your little shrimp dick, babe

Or you a Chinese, Korean or a Nip? How high do you usually score? How tf are you not tired pushing yourself to study, man? I always tries to one up my Chinese peers, it feels good when they compliment how hardworking I am. It feels you reached a new apex.

does blasian count?

all I do is work, play shitty vidya, and watch twitch

or cry after my mom gets mad at me for not eating

It's good. I'm living in Russia.
I'm half chinese. My scores are alright and I did well in school, though I'm no the 100/100 einstein.

>free humiliation by femanons
i should shitpost on this board more

Attached: 1653646470196.jpg (573x738, 40.14K)

Who is who in your family? How could you describe your appearence?

So you're a half-Chinese half-Russian hapa?

My father is Chinese, my mother is a native Russian. I'm nearly identical like picrelated, just that my nose isn't that long and my features are browner than black. I'm sure I have that same outfit I wear outside, or just a similar one kek.
Yes.

Attached: 168437537554.jpg (1200x900, 219.32K)

Bodycount? Are you sexual, a casual hookuper?

do you like your parents? do you feel different being a hapa?

Also are you that attractive like the picture?

0. I'm not sexual around others or online. Never did a hook-up and never plan to. My self respect is too high for that.
Yeah I love them and they love me. My father is cool and warm. Feels like he's that main protagonist Gi-hun from Squid Game when he's around his daughter, though my dad jokes around that I'm character-wise more manlier than him due to my tomboy drive.
Don't feel different at all. It just works that I fit in. - Todd Howard.
Based on the comments I received through my life, yes. My parents are rather attractive people.

Christ you sound extremely hot if you are a replication of that picture because I already got a raging thing down here. How old are you? Whats your bodytype?
You DO sound really cool tho