CM Punk is the corniest wrestler of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=r5NcY8VJYQ8
>>fan dares boo face CM Punk

Another CM Punk moment you watch and just go 'lad what are you doing?'. Your supposed to work the audience and here he is getting worked by one boo. He's actually upset at the boo and the tell here is the 'fatso' comment. Unnecessary for the reasons explained above, ill-advised because of the fanbase he's supposed to be appealing to and only said because he realised when looking at the guy he wasn't being worked by the promo. The only saving grace of this moment is it gives me hope he will at-least try and do it to an AEW fan to hurt his feelings.

PS. the guy wasn't worked by the fatso comment either.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgzISgKRWlA
>>CM Punk reminds Triple H that he got cheered at Survivor Series 2006

Triple H tells Punk straight up 'if you were over you'd be over but you were never that over desu' and with a hindsight justified 'When you truly have them on your side,they will come in droves to see you. And when they do, you will have everything you want out of the wrestling business.' (milly not included). How did that work out Punk?

which leads me to:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXjJKNFsqeI&t=216s
>>cm punk smiles because of aew fans

Truly, truly up there with Punk's worst moments ever. 'You guys just made me smile'

Nah motherfucker u was right when u was calling um slobs.

You've got a fanbase that's being filtered into hardcore wrestling fans. The most disgusting of all fans. If this guy tries to stay face with this much free reign in his promos, he is gonna leak out his hatred, like he always does.

Stone Cold said it best

All you wanna do anytime you go out in the ring is cry like a baby. I tried to go out there and help you and you threw it all away because you are a loser!

Attached: cm punk is a toothless bitch.png (526x529, 277.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=md_EuAtM7bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meds

tl;dr based punk got ya malding

>words words words
The left can't meme

No milly
No stable locker room
No sold out ppv
No future

Attached: 1638581900163.jpg (785x731, 113.63K)

to reply to these valid criticisms would derail the topic so i'll have to decline

>did none of the shit he said in the "pipebomb"
>embarrassed himself at literally every single thing he tried after leaving wrestling
>returns only to tear apart the locker room
>every friend and family member ends up hating his guts
His entire gimmick was and is to this day that he whined like a little bitch in a way people found amusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=md_EuAtM7bs
>>austin/mcmahon 2011

watch Punk drop a pipebomb on a guy nobody cares about and expect the crowd to pop. Johnny Ace was Johnny Based and I been on his side since Miz sided with him during that Teddy thing, but even I have to admit the fans did not care about Johnny or even knew his brother was a road warrior

this is an aew promo in a wwe ring and the results are just what you'd expect. good riddance.

>>embarrassed himself at literally every single thing he tried after leaving wrestling

this is one of those things that people can disagree on but imo you are absolutely correct. UFC one is obvious but also movie acting: went nowhere. comic book writing: went nowhere. His MMA commentary is well idk how it is but you never hear about it and i only remember he is one when i hate read his wikipedia page. his marriage? hasn't impregnated her yet, whats he waiting for? meanwhile unbelievably based Miz has smashed all of this stuff.

And by smashing it I mean Miz gains enjoyment and fulfilment from meeting his goals and following his dreams.

>>When you truly have them on your side, they will come in droves to see you. And when they do, you will have everything you want out of the wrestling business.

was he wrong?

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 5.78K)

His movie he starred in was legitimate one of the worst pieces of shit I’ve ever watched

CM Punk thinks breaking kayfabe/breaking the 4th wall and repeating IWC talking points is a valid substitute for having an actual character or physique.

what is his character? guy who fights no matter what? well if that was ur character u should have been 'old school' and protected it by not going to ufc and getting laughed at.

cm punk is a PUNK!

>Reddit spacing
I'm not reading that; go back.

ur a punk too

And you need to go back lmfao

>this is one of those things that people can disagree on but imo you are absolutely correct.
It's funny you mentioned Miz but didn't bring up CM Punk going to MTV and being on a competition show.
>Miz: beloved RW cast member, does a competition show and wins... then puts himself through wrestling school with his winnings, like a stone cold playboy.
>CM Punk: goes onto a competition show as a "I used to be somebody" contestant and was sent packing immediately or next to it iirc
It's legitimately embarrassing and yet none of it seems to have humbled Phil in the least. It's almost (keyword) admirable how devoted he is to not caring that he fucking sucks at everything.

He's fragile he blows his gasket at the tiniest invented slight, he had 3 months of seething hatred about a PPV promo just waiting to get revenge publically he's mental.

the phil threads are getting old. you're working yourself into a shoot over a jobber

never heard that one, thanks brother. will deffo remember that. hahaha what a gimp.

Once you know, you can't forget. Health and happiness to you, senpai.

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-184446_Bing.jpg (1079x1670, 692.28K)

yes

Hes gonna be the Downfall of AEW

agreed