Skinny white maleanon here , ask me anything

skinny white maleanon here , ask me anything

Attached: 1624492789600.jpg (951x1273, 246.19K)

date me, fuck me, breed me.

Male posters don't fucking exist. You will never have a vagina and kys. Post dick if you're serious.

Post dick or GTFO, manwhore.
Also are you single..?

How do you feel about being conscripted in the upcoming global conflicts?

You're perfect now be my wife
(can't post dick bc I'm not alone atm)

I have an imaginary gf, I don't think she'd like that, sowy :3

We can't post photos of ourselves on r9k, the sticky says so! My dick is small anyway, so not much to see.

Extremely unlikely to happen. Being skilled labor also helps.

IWNBAW

Attached: 1633437193730.jpg (700x1007, 75.37K)

You don't have to be a woman user
I'm not straight

YWNBAM, go cut off your leg meat somewhere else, troon.
Small is justice, user. You know the rules.

Why do you males come to this place to whore for lonely women? What's the fucking point, you're not going to add any of us anyway

It's 6 inches and you take the whole load :3

kys, stacey only manwhore

It's cruel that you're doing this to lonely, attention-starved women, user...

Fuck off, you make a million "Male poster here XD" threads and never ever add any femoid from these threads.Go get your free Stacy fuck elsewhere you friction burned sausage manwhore.

I agree user.
If someone behaves feminine then it is a woman in my eyes

I am straight though, and I think male bodies are the most unpleasant thing in the world, sexually speaking.

>Small is justice, user.
I don't believe that. I do enjoy my dick, though, it's pretty comfortable to handle and it isn't too painful to get jean boners, so whatever.

My theory is that 25 years of being attention / touch starved just turned me into an attention whore online. I do hope I'm not breaking any hearts here.

I don't like Stacies at all, those kinds of women are extremely unattractive to me. I prefer smart girls I can have conversations with.

Attached: 1633147452680.jpg (768x960, 67.68K)

I don't care about your sexuality though

>it isn't too painful to get jean boners, so whatever.
Boners can be painful? If you had the choice would you get a bigger dong?

>Male
>Attention starved
Stop whining because Stacy didn't give you attention. You missed that pretty girl on the street because you didn't give her a chance.
"Malebots" are a fucking joke

Males will literally never ever understand loneliness in the same capacity. They can just go out literally anywhere and yell "I HAVE A DICK" and a million fembots will try to court them like they just spoke legendary level love poems. Men CANNOT even FATHOM the level of loneliness that women feel baseline and would just combust if they ever had to.

It's like my second thread :(

I don't care about yours. You either go on HRT, or we are done.

>Boners can be painful?
Yes. Jeans are tight, and boners just keep growing despite not really having room to do so.
Would I get a bigger one? Nah. Doesn't really matter when you don't have sex, and it just honestly seems like a hassle most times.

Truth be told, I can think of at least two instances where I just borderline said "no" to a girl asking me out. One of them she legitimately asked me out and I was like "I'll think about it..." and we never spoke again. I was relentlessly bullied when I was a child, especially by girls. Hearing girls call you ugly to your face for 8 years of your life kinda leaves a mark, so I just have a shit sense of worth. Before my imaginary gf, I just couldn't really fathom someone liking me, so I never really tried dating regular girls or anything of the sort.
Well, I tried it once, but it didn't go well.

>They can just go out literally anywhere and yell "I HAVE A DICK" and a million fembots will try to court them
This is actually pretty accurate.

Attached: 1629396158478.jpg (900x935, 253.97K)