Incels on the internet told me they would never marry me because I had sex already

Incels on the internet told me they would never marry me because I had sex already...
I regret my past mistakes of having sex and not waiting for an incel so much now... how can I atone? I wish my hymen were still in tact.

Attached: sad_abe.jpg (1200x630, 95.42K)

Do what you trannies do the most

don't worry user, i will marry you
(if you are of european descent and want to have kids with me)

How many dicks have you taken

What? How do you read that post and not see that it's irony?

I'm not even an incel but why do they live in female heads rent free?

They're such an easy target to mock when they think anyone cares about their conditioning marriage to purity.
Who even still cares about getting married?

Attached: d15b51324cc47ea981084d2e83b8980e.png (400x400, 42.78K)

OK but what I was asking is why do you spend so much of your energy mocking someone you dislike
I barely even think about the people I dislike

>Make one thread
>Spend so much of your time and energy
Mate, I make like 3 threads on Any Forums per day, most about many different things.

>Mate, I make like 3 threads on Any Forums per day, most about many different things.
lies to cope

I meant you as in collective, as in women
I swear incels are all women talk about on the internet

I see, so you just made up I'm obsessed based on no evidence to fill in what you expect.

Attached: 04e7eec4b861f2f98d518f1efc2100e7--emoji-faces-smiley-faces.jpg (590x393, 27.18K)

You are obsessed with incels.
No need to lie.
Just take their virginity and get it over with.
You came here for (you)s from raging incels or to hear others agree with you.
You think about them a lot.
Do you browse that incel tears subreddit? Or whatever it's called on there?

Ewwwww. The only women who think like this are rape victims.

I want more creampies

The world does conform to your expectations when you basically make things up to suit them, doesn't it?
Of course I came for (you)'s; I made a topic, who doesn't want responses to their topic?

Attached: depositphotos_15540341-stock-illustration-thumb-up-emoticon.jpg (1023x1004, 88.11K)

Are you secretly in love with incels?
Do you want to dominate them with your sexual expertise and convert them into feminists?
I think you should do it.
It would be good for the world.
Stop trying to fight your subconscious mind.

>Do you want to dominate them with your sexual expertise and convert them into feminists?
No, I hate feminism.
But, taking one's virginity and laughing at him for having given in to a non-virgin sounds like fun.

Attached: iss_11733_02428.jpg (350x236, 12.41K)

Why marry an incel if they dont want you. Go for a normal

You know the rules. Tits please.

>Incels on the internet told me they would never marry me because I had sex already...
You were interested in the actual incels anyways you dumb cunt.
You're just looking for the faking Chads that lurk this board and you're too fat and ugly to get them.

You will never have sex with an incel and your hymen will never again be in tact