I'm starting to think omegle is just another social media site and not the home for robots that it once was

I'm starting to think omegle is just another social media site and not the home for robots that it once was

Attached: Weetaboox.png (1078x820, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/68943687/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's always been most degenerate never robot like me who is robot yes

Attached: Korey no Hart.png (552x416, 295.95K)

at the end of the day it's the start of a new tomorrow

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 20.34.17.png (554x418, 211.08K)

I sound like Kate Bush on fire

uwu!!!

Attached: Miss Open-Leg surgery.png (802x615, 524.52K)

heheh i love stealing my cleaners hoodies

Attached: Based-ment.png (846x635, 677.89K)

if you can make her kek
then you can make her weak
at the kneeks

Attached: Feds Ora.png (852x638, 521.18K)

I yearn for the day that this serial autist will post my face but I'm never around for omegle threads.
You need a thread up or the tags are all dead.

Attached: 1641614839888.png (1020x1024, 931.18K)

I was about to post you but then I realized i already did with my original post kek boy was my face red

>we ignored his first worthless thread so he had to make another one with the same pics for attention
One must imagine what your real life is like. One try and you wasted it.

THERE WAS NO FIRST THREAD IT DOES NOT EXIST SHUT UP SCHIZO

not sure bumping the thread is exactly 'ignoring' but i wont question the unquestionably challenged.

teehee

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DIDN'T EVEN POST ME THAT'S NOT EVEN ME I'M NOT EVEN AGRNY YP FUCKING AUTIST FUCKING MAGGOT

Anyway, while the schizo weeaboo girl is dilating, let me just post a few more zingers

Attached: Jenn Derr.png (472x524, 285.33K)

WHAT ARE THE TAGS, NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/68943687/

>31 posts
>9 IP's

kek what an absolute failure
this thread is on track too

Attached: 3d2.jpg (600x1323, 104.65K)

>spoofing threads
pathetic behavior

>not a new ip

ok OP

absolutely pathetic. he even tried pretending he posted me which he most certainly didn't. even if it was me i wouldn't even be angry, i only get angry when my daddy doesn't let me watch cowboy bebop

>7 ips
Oh no no no no no

keep bumpin this thread for me guys (or I suspect 1 insane weeaboo child) thank you. Meanwhile I'll keep looking for people to snag

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 17.16.46.png (273x208, 135.46K)

>9 IPs
cope.

>23 posts
>8 IPs
Can you feel it tranny? Can you?

but spending nearly 2 hours of your life on that failure of a thread (and already 1 on this one, which is just a clone of it) is not pathetic at all
now you're gonna reset your IP for the rest of the night to prove you don't care, have fun

Good news from Kvatch for a change -- the last of the Daedra have been driven out!

Um just because people replied to it doesn't mean you've successfully made me look like a faggot. That has not happened here and will never happen.

Alright, dumb shit aside, why does no one use omegle these days? The pedo scare? Tiktok normies shitting it up? Third worlders? OP's faggotry?

Nigga it's 2022. Any Forums is dead, so is omegle. All the good users moved on and now we have retarded zoomers. So that drives away the few good users who remained here instead of "growing up". That's all really.