I have now become anti-woman

I have now become anti-woman.

Attached: 782F2D5A-03B9-4E51-9495-9BE75D572AEB.jpg (1277x1384, 347.49K)

>2 weeks swiping on tinder, 8 likes 1 match
>Match won't respond

I have enough to buy a house in cash and a 8" dick but can't get a girlfriend because my face is too ugly.
> Go to a bar
70% men at the bar.

make friends with a schizoid and do magic tricks on a college campus
design the tricks to hit on college girls
aim for the girls walking around with boyfriends so you have less competition (only one guy in her dms)

Attached: 93941940_p0_master1200.jpg (987x1200, 784.36K)

>only one guy in her dms

lol how naive

>OH NO BROOS SOMEONE REJECTED ME IN THE KINDEST WAY POSSIBLE

Attached: unknown.png (843x576, 104.81K)

all the guys in her dms are probably faggots though

Attached: 96521294_p0_master1200.jpg (781x1200, 854.92K)

>"aim for the girls walking around with boyfriends"
>promote girls to cheat/break up with guys
Genius. God I wish tripfags were banned.

>be nice to girl
>she rejects you nicely
>be asshole to girl
>grrr you made her mad
>grrr shes horny though
>she fucks you grrrr

Attached: 96606244_p0_master1200.jpg (876x1200, 649.29K)

What a fucking retarded idea

pic rel was honestly the hottest woman ive ever talked to. at least 8/10. i wish i would have made her angry, instead she just said she was terrified of me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-233213_Instagram.jpg (476x590, 24.55K)

Damn you're a maniac, being so quirky around these women and scaring them.

One day we will drive them out user. One day

lmao
actually its a good idea because girls want to suck my cock
look
if you are gonna talk to girls like you talked to your friends in middle school the last time you had social activity they are just gonna find it creepy
you have to talk to them like they are a dumb bitch who isnt putting out for you
cause they are

Attached: 96798617_p0_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 910.98K)

that is a cat user, dont fuck cats

No, it's a terrible fucking idea. Nobody actually does shit like this, only internet advicefags would suggest something so ridiculous.
Your other suggestion is barely comprehensible but I'm sure it's a bad one as well.
Also tripfags must hang.
Kys.

>look
>if you are gonna talk to girls like you talked to your friends in middle school the last time you had social activity they are just gonna find it creepy you have to talk to them like they are a dumb bitch who isnt putting out for you
>cause they are

It's amazing you're so on point but your idea is still so fucking retarded. Regardless of that, you're 100% right on how to treat women. They simply float through life and attach to men like barnacles. They won't attach unless they think it's beneficial to them, so how you present yourself is a major factor in their decision making process. If you act like you need them whatsoever, they'll just move on. You have to treat them like they are--bitches you aren't sleeping with and don't owe shit.

When it comes to women, the best tactic seems to be malicious ignoring. Let them know you acknowledge they're physically there, but then ignore them like they mean so little, you can't be bothered with them.

picture two masked strangers
slim build in a red suit
>be you
a bored college slut
your whiny basedjack bf got too touchy last night while he kept you up two whole fucking hours explaining his contribution to feminism project for feminism class
the strangers in the middle of college campus
they have balloons and are also playing with cards
a tall one has you put your phone number on a card and then shuffles the deck
has you mix the cards yourself and then after he shuffles them more he picks out your number and texts you asking if you wanna come over to his place that night
you dump your boring bf and now magic chad is new bf

Attached: 96799696_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x643, 814.05K)

Ok but r u pro bussy?

>politely turned down by likely attractive and good woman probably because of his hygiene personality and social skills
>women are the problem

Many such cases

I'm nearly 40 and on the verge of a breakup because I'm marriage-shy. Honestly, it's all just so tiresome. I just want a string of concubines til I'm off this gay-ass ride, and if I can't get them I'll just deal with my own company. I really just... CANNOT imagine caring about rejection anymore. NEXT.

I have good hygiene and actual friends, it's just because I'm 5'3 and ethnic.