What is the point in being a non-chad man anymore, honestly? I can't think of any perks

What is the point in being a non-chad man anymore, honestly? I can't think of any perks.

Attached: 1654564377696.webm (268x476, 934.11K)

Jesus christ, I want to suck on her cock make her cum so bad but I'm straight. What does this mean?

i means you are a bicycle sexual

i've seen this webm so many times. god i wish i were her

>What is the point in being a non-chad man anymore, honestly?
there's barely any point in being a chad either. i don't want to be a man at all

>What is the point in being a non-chad man anymore, honestly?
none really. chad has never gotten this much pussy before in the history of mankind, and its all with just the swipe of a finger. not only that, but pussy will travel to him and proceed to get fucked by him the very first night they meet.

>god i wish i were her
Same. I just want to be someone's hot little bitch but I'm stuck being a ugly dude

Attached: 77.jpg (918x1000, 94K)

>I'm stuck being a ugly dude
i really hate myself for it

All genetically predicted non-chad men (less than 5ft10, less than 6 inch penis) should be given hrt during puberty

wouldn't have helped me my genetics fucked me up so badly i would have been an ugly woman. long midface, wide jaw, the like. all the shit features.
but in that timeline rich people would put their kids on HGH to make sure they were taller

>Same. I just want to be someone's hot little bitch but I'm stuck being a ugly dude
Why are 99.999% of trannies like this? The only difference between you and the standard tranny is that the tranny actually took the plunge.

Attached: 1648933348681.jpg (987x1024, 96.04K)

lol
lmao
zozzle

Attached: 1645330077544.jpg (607x1024, 120.83K)

>99.999% of trannies
because only a few of them pass or look any good and the rest either bitterly look towards it or just accept they're gay men on hormones

are there just a ton of trannies now?
I guess good times in that way

I don't want to be a gross tranny. I know that the odds of me being a hot tranny are so slim. I would never do it.

who is this? I NEED ANSWERS. plzz tell me :(

What an absolute degenerate. Wish he got caught.

Imagine your the pilot walking down the aisle and busted him but then blackmailed him, sucked him off, and he cummed all over your face before the flight.

>hiding chin with mask
>plastic surgery face
>nigger lips
>fake tits

Did you think anybody would be caught by this trap?

join the Military, it'll be pretty fun and you'll feel alive until you're not, but who cares, life is shit anyways. I had my time there and I want to come back because there's nothing worthy out here

Yeah, me. I want to suck her girl cock and feel her girl juices hitting the back of my throat

mos? thinking of joining the army but live in 3rd world country so really weighing my options

Not only that but the mask hides his Adams apple as well. He will never be a woman.

i would suck this thing all day good lord