You missed out on prime teen pussy

>you missed out on prime teen pussy
Why live?
Why continue to suffer?
Men cannot be whole without experiencing PTP. It's the true difference between normalfags and robots.

Attached: 1371339469512.jpg (1102x967, 125.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W9qsxhhNUoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prime teen pussy is overrated
Now impregnating prime teen pussy is a man's god given birthright. But we were denied it
Truly a clown world

just fuck a 20 year old it's not any different

>HURR DURR NORMAL FAGS

It's literally night and day
Hell, it's a 20 cock different

Shut up you sinful faggot. Sex is for marriage only.

>It's literally night and day
>Hell, it's a 20 cock different
Where are the 20 year olds with 20 cocks user?

Pretty much every girl has taken 20 cocks by 20

I missed out on all my youth. Just now I was with a friend of mine, checking thr images saved in his google photos and it was full of good memories (parties, hanging out with friends, vacations...) while I just wasted my entire life.

If you keep grinding and focus on yourself king, you can get prime teenage pussy at any age. You get older they stay the same age. Just get your finances in order, eat right, get fit, and learn to be emotionally independent

??? younger women go for older guys all the time

Nah they don't. Seeing non agematch couples irl basically never happens. Older man younger woman is a myth Jews feed to the masses, so goyim dont kill themselves in the vain hope of 'making it' one day, and keep working for their 1 shekel an hour

>Men cannot be whole without experiencing PTP.
no user youre just miserable and Any Forums demoralizes you youre just brainwashed and suffering from wallmart psychosis youtu.be/W9qsxhhNUoU

Why does it matter you are gonna die eventually al l your thoughts will be gone just enjoy the now

they probably have more than that by the time they are 20

Attached: bodycount.png (994x884, 831.32K)

the problem with prime teen pussy is that teens don't know how to use it properly unless she's had a lot of practice. but then is it really prime? sex is better now with my 32 y/o wife than it was when we were teens, largely because we've had a lot of practice with each other and know exactly what we want

Nope, you're just a sex obsessed pervert and you should quit your bitching and get a hobby.

>cares about women
ngmi
you should be focusing on getting power and money, then you can have all the teen pussy you want.

I'm 25 virgin and I'm only going for spergy 18-22 yr olds now. 22+ is fine but can't be experienced in dating (virgin greatest plus, 1-2 bodies eh just don't be fucking hung up on the guy and don't think about him at all) cause I refuse to not be close by or matched in experience if I'm going to LTR

I dont give a shit about the "quality" of the mechanical aspects of sex. I get a greater chemical high from the romance and feeling like they're mine aspect and I chase that high.

I had prime teen pussy and it fucked me up more than you'd think. Women are despicable monsters and not worth the pussy. You fell for the psyop if you think pussy is worth sacrificing your sanity

>WAAHHH WAHHH ME GOT NO PUSSY IN HIGHSCHOOL
Quit your whining and focus on yourself. If God's wills it for you not to have pussy, so be it.