Is getting HVAC certified a good career choice for a college drop out NEET?

is getting HVAC certified a good career choice for a college drop out NEET?

Attached: 1650996631224.png (710x698, 76.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcF0ConzjH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. Learning to code is better though.

Yes it is. HVAC's are in really high demand right now and pay super well.

>w-w-well technical learning to CODE is WAYYY better
>coding jobs are all taken up and plus you'll make half the money as heating guys do!!!
Wow you are a fucking nerd.

At least it's not runinng wire.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcF0ConzjH0

Attached: big red welding gloves.jpg (225x225, 11.04K)

>median salary: 48k
>380k jobs
>5% growth

do you like physical work? Do you like working at heights? try out an entry level job to see if it's a good match

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 17-35-53 Heating Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers Occupational Outlook Handbook U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.png (750x294, 42.9K)

lol this is cope. you can make good money in HVAC but if you are a skilled coder you will make even more money and also won't ruin your body by 40.

Do installs and ur basically a well-paid construction worker, but you can make bank if you run scams.
Do industrial/commercial technician work, and be good at it, and the min salary is 120k, with no real physical labour.
If you're smart enough to troubleshoot really efficiently, and dedicate yourself autistically, you can get a get there in 6 or so years.
If you don't find repair work motivating and fulfilling, then don't bother: the high demand is for try-hard repair autists, but there's an abundance of monkeys who get paid to carry shit cause they can't think for themselves.
And of course there isn't massive industry growth lmao @techbroretard, it's not a fucking cryptocurrency: more jobs if there are more buildings, but save that or cataclysm, the size of the industry will never change significantly.

better to never have tried than to fail
objectively who knows? there's kids out of shop class more fit to the position probably, you can't actually identify with being a robot, the you that does anything is a pseudo normie if anything

how long does it take to learn (enough to be hireable)?

If you don't mind the job then it's reliable work for decent pay.

>but there's an abundance of monkeys who get paid to carry shit cause they can't think for themselves.
This is basically me but I'm in electrical. I want to kms

Coding jobs are being outsourced to Pajeets that will work for $1 a month.

You can make killer money if you get an HVAC contractor's license and run your own operation. But if you want to just work for someone else then you're best off doing service work for some big company.

Yes, you can make an easy $100 dinero just for showing up to check on the AC.

HVAC jobs are being outsourced to Juan who will work for $1 a month.

HVAC is good but keep in mind, trades are CAREERS. If you choose a trade you're expected to at least be mildly enthusiastic about it.
If you aren't willing to work overtime, learn more than is necessary, take your job seriously, etc you will get fired really fast.
I made the mistake of picking TIG welding. I figured "oh I'm a neet, I heard welding is a good job, I'll get trained for that."
Spent a few years working TIG welding jobs, hated it, and now I do Passivation.
Try out the trade before you decide if you want to dedicate yourself to it. Otherwise you may be a few years into working in your field, realize you hate it, and regret getting trained for it.

yeah. electricians license is better though, especially if you can get into security business doing camera installs / security setups

Hey user, worked HVAC for 4 years, overall its hard work, but it was worth it to help people stay cool. It's all fun in games until you have to be in a dark room full of black widows or burning up in a hot ass building. You can find better trade jobs out there just do your research.

Attached: 8B52F00A-2C6E-444F-A431-33B6EC1BAC34-1258-0000008209BB99CB.png (229x220, 13.47K)

To expand on this, a couple of buddies of mine said that plumbers get paid a shit ton.

Attached: Carloss.jpg (350x350, 22.12K)

>ruin your body by 40.

You do realize it's office workers that end up with the destroyed bodies, not people in the light trades like HVAC and electrical. Office workers are complaining about backpain and headaches in their mid twenties, it takes until their 50s for electricians to do the same whining.

Sitting at your desk all day is horrendous for your health. Fucking janitors are in better shape than you lot.

Depends on the regulations where you live, but you can generally choose between 2 years of college, then an apprenticeship, or start an apprenticeship, then do a quick college break in the middle.
You can probably get hired for an apprenticeship with no experience if you seem passionate, and that's a good path for avoiding college debt. College first might be worthwhile if you're good at school, cause it'll help you get through the shittier jobs quicker. it's a bigger risk though to put money in before you get paid.
Usually the money increases pretty linearly, so you'll start at 20-30k a year, and get a big raise every year until you cap out your skills or tryhardness.

I'm at that stage now user. Why can't we just clock in, clock out, and bring home our 80k like the engineers and programmers do?