I'm 23 years old and I'm tired of not living in Pokémon

Many people want to live in Pokemon but are there people older than me who have the same dream as me? Since I was 6 years old and I saw Pokemon my life changed I discovered what I wanted to become and I still want to live in Pokemon and I for me Pokemon is the paradise the best adventure the best world the most beautiful philosophy of life. Ash has the best life possible and he has real friends

Attached: 1002340091-photo-u1 (1).jpg (750x563, 25.58K)

I'm 35 and want to live in original Misty

pokemon has been shit for like a decade, fuck that.
put me in monster hunter, I wanna go murder giant monsters with my bros.

I want to fuck Nessa

im literally in a server full of people like u. at least u shower, RIGHT

Prefer Digimon desu. Give me my massive flying missile dog right now.

Attached: MetalGarurumon.gif (500x230, 1013.96K)

I disliked how the dude who got the seal digimon didn't become a potential incel.
He had every trait a base incel would have.

My first crush when I was ~7 was Sabrina. I watched the episode in which she's very cold and terrorizes the main characters with a doll. Kadabra is still my favorite pokemon because of it. I drank a bunch of weird chemicals I found around the house in the hopes that some combination of them would make me psychic just like Sabrina.

t. 29yo

Attached: 463px-Sabrina_anime-1-.png (294x380, 151.79K)

Fiction was a mistake.

Do you think my life would be better without fiction?

Do you still love Sabrina? Nintendo doesn't know how to create new interesting characters, none of them will be similar to Kanto

I have felt this. That would be nice.

Yes, but not in the same way. Before, I saw her as greater than me and like I needed her approval. Now, I wish I could have been there for her.

Ash's life does seem really nice. It sounds beautiful to treat the world like a place of adventure.

Everyone thinks life in Pokemon is great, but do you really want it? Is it your biggest dream?

but what about guns?
There's no guns in pokemon.
And there's no computers and games either.

It's not my biggest dream specifically, no. But the essence of pokemon is very similar to the essence of my dream: a life on the road, a life of travel and learning with people I have come to trust.

Is it your biggest dream?

>but are there people older than me who have the same dream as me
Me, I'm 24.

Attached: 1376328239951.jpg (1024x768, 299.36K)

I used to always self insert as either myself with my main pokemon who'd follow me through every region being a Gengar. Or being Blue because he was the only character in the games that looked like a veteran and knew what they were doing just by looks alone besides the obvious. I know the feeling.

Attached: tumblr_c62053c7cdb41f6e958c48bf953f28cb_522e85b9_1280.jpg (1100x1155, 296.77K)

I want to live in many fictional worlds but Pokemon is the one I want to live in the most

I would like to live in Pokemon and find a girlfriend for eternity the best girl mentally can only live in the best world

Pokemon girls are the best