Dating Apps

Update from (I just got out of a 3 day ban)
It's been three days and I've matched with a few girls on both apps. Tan tan was mostly a bust so I paused my account. I matched with girls on it but they were all hundreds of miles away
Pic related is a match that messaged me first on hinge

Attached: IMG-8206.png (1242x2208, 591.48K)

Continued from the previous image
Will post her picture in a moment

Attached: IMG-8207.png (1242x2208, 273.65K)

imagine talking to these normalniggers

Blocked out her face because I'm still trying to go out with her

Attached: IMG-8205(3).jpg (1126x1136, 342.64K)

Here's another girl who matched with me but never replied to my opener

Attached: IMG-8208.png (1113x1133, 1.39M)

This is a girl I matched with on tantan. Apparently tantan has a rule about taking screenshots and actually corrupts the file if you do it. I even tried screenshotting the screenshot with my PC and the file is still corrupted. I wonder how they do that
So for this I actually used my phone camera to take an image of the screenshot (the file for which my PC can't download)

Attached: IMG-8209.jpg (2777x3569, 1.43M)

What's the point wasting time with any of these random thots. Most dating apps are just free dinners for them, maybe sex if they feel up to it and really like you.

I feel like most of the time you're just making things worse for yourself, setting up false expectations.

i need a chinky bitch off tantan but they're all miles away

weekly report
1. match with cute girl with purple hair, she says she's only here on vacation but says she wants to get high with me while she's here. says she'll come over tonight when i get home from work at midnight. 1am texts me that her grandma she's staying with won't let her go out or some shit idfk. i expected as much so i don't really care.
2. match with 10/10 goth girl, i have a psychotic break & send her deranged shit. her responses are all very short and it makes me lose my mind that i have no idea what she's thinking. asked her point blank if i blew my shot she says no. just asked her to hang out will update with what she says. i have already basically given up hope on this.
3. match with 10/10 blonde, bio says she's catholic & conservative & doesn't smoke. deletes her account after exchanging like 3 messages. i am very upset over this.

>2. match with 10/10 goth girl, i have a psychotic break & send her deranged shit. her responses are all very short and it makes me lose my mind that i have no idea what she's thinking. asked her point blank if i blew my shot she says no. just asked her to hang out will update with what she says. i have already basically given up hope on this.
muh personality
basically this guy is very good looking so most of what he says probably doesnt apply to most anons here

Thanks for the update, OP. Sounds like tantan's not all that good except maybe to undo the ego damage that tinder & bumble do.

I'm going to try all three in about a week once I've (hopefully) gotten some half-decent photos. If only landwhales like me (as it has been every other time I've tried tinder & bumble) I will deadass match with them and speak to them and find out whether they swipe right on everyone or just thought I was shit enough that I'd settle for them.

If you're matching with people on tinder regularly, you belong on /soc/.

I'm a 4.5/10, had tinder for 3 weeks and have 1 match... Who never responded to me.

i am very good looking but i have a shit personality which is why i've never had a gf at 21 despite multiple hookups.
>most of what he says probably doesnt apply to most anons here
i never said it does

i never said you said it does
just pointing out the personality meme

Stop downloading her pictures, you sperg. Relax. You should have zero expectations.

I downloaded them to post here for your entertainment. Be grateful, faggot

I matched with a qt thai girl living in the states last night and talked to her for a couple hours, and even woke up to a message from her this morning telling me she didn't want to wake up bc she was dreaming about me
cya vircins

Attached: 1c1gus.jpg (651x627, 84.59K)

Based tinder chad. Pretty much same for me? What do you do on your hookups? Invite them straight to you? I'm trying to minimise my effort.

i haven't seen any women in over 2 months now, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong but they all stop responding or unmatch quickly. but yeah when i was having more success i would talk a bit then offer to hang out. i don't mind driving so i usually say i'll go to theirs if it makes them more comfortable, but a lot of the time they decide to come to mine instead bc i live alone. a personal favorite tactic once they're at my house is
1. invite them into my bedroom
2. apologize for lack of decoration, point out the few decorations in my room including my trophy shelf
3. draw attention to my silly bandz collection on my trophy shelf, which always gets women my age excited
4. offer to go through it with them for fun
5. continually make eyes at them while we lay down & look at silly bandz
6. break pretense & go in to make out
and then you're solid. basically make an excuse to sit up close to them and then slowly escalate.

I had a date yesterday. I wish I could have my time back.
I'm convinced that finding a female with an informed opinion on anything is impossible. My date claimed that she worked in the energy sector and paid attention to various types of energy generation, but knew absolutely nothing about liquid salt Thorium reactors, cold fusion, or uranium enrichment.

A lot of it is just the algorithm and getting botted. But if you look above average/are tall, you will always get enough matches. I kinda sperg out about the writing, so I pay some beta cuck I met on discord to chat with them. He writes me a synopsis before the date.

I dont like going out, but a lot of girls dont appreciate coming to me directly, so I usually pick a coffee from a shop 15 minutes away from my condo. Then we walk and talk and I invite her back for drinks.

>bandz
What do you mean with that?

My family condo got some nice art, so usually I show that off and then proceed to netflix and drinks.

>Using dating apps

Attached: 2927F963-EE37-4CD7-BD78-1C3C4955B04B.png (2048x2048, 893.66K)

I have been using WooPlus (dating app for people who like plus sized people). Some success. But it feels like no matter where I go, I find women who are narcisistic thots.