Neurologically speaking...

Neurologically speaking. Where does free will end and "my ADHD/Tourette's syndrome/autism made me do it" "my addiction made me do it" "my chemical imbalance made me do it" begin? Point to the exact spot. Give me a number. Normies never seem to give you a straight answer. Either everything is free will or nothing is free will. Either all of our actions are determined by our brain chemistry or none of them are. There is no in between.

Attached: brain.jpg (1600x1200, 302.52K)

>what is somatic nervous system
>what is the legal definition of intent
>what is the clinical definition of impulsive or compulsive behavior

You my friend are simply an evil person. You will ignore all evidence and discussion because you have already made your mind up, but by your own logic whether free will exists or not (it does), you will most likely get punished by the same mechanisms you pretend to justify your actions with, aka cause and effect.

>Where does free will end and your problems begin?
When you don't use your free will to make sure that they are solved.

There is not, and never will be free will. You are an electro-chemical machine. Now create the neurological connections that make you shut up, stop making excuses, and do the shit you want to do

I am a level six metaprogrammer. I debugged someone's brain this morning because I felt like it. Get on my level.

If Russia can allegedly "influence" and "brainwash" millions of Americans to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 just from a few Facebook ads. Imagine what else people can be brainwashed to do. Support BLM. Support open borders. Become LGBT. Become atheist. Use drugs. Be attracted to a certain kind of man or woman. Only give high paying jobs and opportunities to people their overlords approve of all while pretending we live in a meritocracy.

The US Army openly operates a "psyop" division where they brag about "influencing" and "persuading" its enemies, allies, and even its own population. Where does free will fit into all of this? The Pentagon sure doesn't believe in free will.

Kind of a tangent but it's very funny that conspiratards and women haters often think they are above the influence or believe they discovered the "truth" about society... through books and youtube channels and podcasts and articles that are literally the same exact influence that control and divide people. based.

>why does the brainwashing work on all those people but not you?

Because we're different. Their one-size-fits all brainwashing is designed for the normie brain. It doesn't work on us that's why they hate us.

No they hate us cause they anus. Do you have any kids?

>what is somatic nervous system
>what is the clinical definition of impulsive or compulsive behavior
there is no "freedom" in these biological mechanisms.

>what is the legal definition of intent
something lawyers made up for convenience or to make up for a loophole in some other law they made up for convenience previously. lawyers making shit up is probably the main reason "free will" is still a debate. we kinda NEED "free will" for our legal system to continue to function. admitting that it doesn't exist would be a major hiccup as a lot of justifications for punishments would have to be changed over night. imo most prison sentencing is okay, but imagine if judges couldn't cope with "you deserve this because you had a choice" any more. psychotherapists have already eroded that side of justice (punishment for the sake of basically revenge) with their insanity pleas. it's only logical that we stop the hypocrisy and make all punishments proportional to
- how much of a threat is the criminal in the future?
- how much of a deterrent is his imprisonment to other would-be criminals?
these are the real functions of prison, this is the real stuff that actually works. so let's stop the religious and lawfag cope and live in reality. no, the nigger didn't have an opportunity to not become a murderer. yes, he still goes to prison because that way he'll stop murdering (non-prisoners) for a while and also some non-niggers will hear about how bad prison is and avoid crime. the system works because there is enough truth inbetween the lies that you can basically faze out the lies and the structure still holds.

There is no free will but there is no determinism just think about that

>Either all of our actions are determined by our brain chemistry or none of them are. There is no in between.
Google compatibilism you faggot

It's all free will at all times (at least to the same degree as baseline). Heroin addicts, for example, are generally quite lucid concerning their addictions; they simply lie to continue their lifestyles

>everything that happens is random

It is probability and mathematical possibilities man

that's determinism with limited randomness. also we only suppose that there is randomness in things we can't YET predict. the probabilities may not actually be random, they may be mechanisms we haven't discovered.

>there is no "freedom"
Yes there is.

>lawyers made up
Lawyers are people. You contradicted yourself in literally the first statement. Didn't read the rest.

Until we "discover" that sort of meme, determinism is obviously wrong. Everything is probabilistic.

Read this user below and read up on Incompatibilism and phenomenology

Incompatibalism is self contradictory. If determinism applied to the scale of human behavior, then by definition humans would only be playing by predetermined rules, they would have no ability to write or modify those rules. There is a non-zero possibility that those rules include free will, non-linear time, and a hierarchy of sentience.

If you subscribe to the "human perceptions create the illusion of free will" mentality, then you already agree that humans cannot know the truth about existence. So you are always relegated back to relative frameworks that compare situations of observable free will with observable forced will.

>relative frameworks that compare situations of observable free will
name ONE. "free will" has never been observed. it's silly that people still argue for it when they've been chasing this ghost for hundreds of years at least and nobody has ever even snapped a blurry photo in the dark.

If you go back in time and observe the same event. It will always transpire the same exact way. There's only one way it could've gone.