Your sex

>your sex
>how would you react if an ok looking trans girl made you a high-quality homecooked bento lunch and asked if you wanted to play elden ring co-op together

Attached: 1652454256327.jpg (1502x1540, 200.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1er1QeaLH7Ai
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian food is gross and full of plastic

I rather be single
She can join her polyamorous transbian group and leave me alone

all food is full of plastic now

>male
>thank you for lunch
>sure ill play for a half hour
>k bye
Ywnbaw

I'll eat a cheeeburger no problem but if you think about putting anything remotely oriental infront of me I'll throw it back at you quick smart

Male
Sure, I'll have to buy it first. :p

I eat the lunch and refuse to install Elden Ring. Things will go no further than this, no amount of HRT or genital mutilation will turn a man into a woman.

Anons I made your bento with love why do you reject it

Attached: 75abb319a09be070353882e81bba98db.png (768x768, 871.35K)

Literal bugfood goy

If thats your idea of a bento box I would hate to see what you think a vagina is supposed to look like. Fucks sake

voca.ro/1er1QeaLH7Ai

What's wrong with the bento I posted

Attached: 93808760bf74360c14b6371300df7752.jpg (680x486, 60.37K)

That shit gives you cancer btw

yes on food, no on co-op, we would instead cuddle and kiss

What does? Broccoli? Rice? Chicken?

Half of that other box is water
This box is almost acceptable but I have a hard time understanding why there is broccoli and tomato

>your sex
male
>how would you react if an ok looking trans girl made you a high-quality homecooked bento lunch and asked if you wanted to play elden ring co-op together
tell him to fuck off

The fucking plastic container is absorbed into the food dumb roastie don't get me started on bubble tea oh fuck

>male
>i dont like gook food we can order mcdonalds
>i dont like souls games we can play something else
If i liked you we could do it again some time

You don't cook the plastic, you just put the cooked food in the box. You could use a wooden bento box if you like.

When you put hot food in there it melts the first layer of plastic resin into the food, the same with a wooden box it's lined with an oil based treatment no wonder you're gay nowadays goodness me

Attached: 1653769067317.gif (444x444, 1.36M)

This would've been a hilarious post if it was satire

It's not satire. I'm a chaser.

>your sex
female
weeaboo troon might put needles or cum or feces or whatever other awful thing in it out of jealousy, just like his anna-mays. did he wash his hands? is he just larping and has no idea how to cook?
say thanks to be polite, leave immediately, and chuck the shit in the bin. kbye