/cut/

Revival edition.
This thread is for those who struggle with self-harm, this thread is not designed to encourage self harm in any way, rather to foster discussion around it since this really isn't something you can discuss elsewhere without being pitied or called insane.
>How was your day
>Are you clean?
>How's Summer been treating you?
>Do you have any other coping strategies?
>How'd you start cutting?
I miss Suianon

Attached: HOONstare.jpg (577x650, 84.89K)

>How was your day
It could've been better. Had an extreme mood swing so now I'm feeling less suicidal.
>Are you clean?
I cut two days ago so I'm two days clean
I didn't even know it was summer. The time passes me without me even noticing.
Not really. I just lay in bed unable to move most times.
I don't exactly remember but I started about a decade ago.

Lol only losers kill themselves just be a chad bro

Well I finally feel "qualified" to be here.

I cut myself on a piece of glass, does that count?

>be me
>In garage
>Shit fell over and there's broken glass
>clean up most of it
>try to look under the car to make sure there's no broken glass in the way
>A shard of glass goes straight into my palm

Do i get mah brownie points now?

>How was your day
yay!!! cut op ur back^^ I would rather ask about how you have been doing!! Got anything new going on?? I missed ur threads so glad I came on today !!! Im still clean and going to see my therapist twmr so that's it and I finally started summer break eehehe finals were hard

Attached: vyyus.png (301x401, 47.48K)

Don't cut. Suck my cock instead haha.

Too much of a pussy to cut, put the razor on skin but couldn't will myself to move it
I just opt for punching head instead, isn't really satisfying cause the ache goes away so fast
Can any head-hitters here tell me how many times and how hard to make it hurt for a long time, I can wail on myself for a good while but it just fades after a few minutes at most.

I was scared to cut too when starting, but eventually you just decide to do it and once you do you don't stop unfortunately.

>I miss Suianon
same :(
seriously hope he's ok.

>IM G-GONNA HECKIN CUT MYSELF-A-ACK!

Attached: 1653073628280.png (950x1019, 508.19K)

>how was your day
just waking up but messed up my sleep again watching movies and drinking with friends. better than previous reasons
>are you clean
at least a week
>how is summer treating you
good so far, hopefully it doesn't get too hot. I'm going to brew alcohol later.
>do you have other coping strategies
overeating and starving myself
>how'd you start cutting
sometime when I was in 6th or 7th grade I think when I was 12 with broken disposable razor blades.
>I miss suianon
Same

It feels like drugs but without the money and liver damage, what's your point?

Attached: FKnG8ZcWQAA-xje.jpg (360x311, 21.23K)

>>How was your day
Just really starting, hasn't been great though
>>Are you clean?
no, but I haven't done it in a few days so that's a plus
>>How's Summer been treating you?
still have a few weeks left of classes
>>Do you have any other coping strategies?
guess not
>>How'd you start cutting?
sometime in freshman year I think, maybe sophomore, with glass I broke off of a bottle with a wire cutter, until I got my hands on a box cutter which I still use today.
>>I miss Suianon
same

Attached: caffeine go brrrrr.jpg (835x917, 84.6K)

yay new cut thread, it won't as comfy without sui though.
i miss him.

page 9 /cut/?
i guess the rest of the regulars went when sui did.
i still believe he's alive.

The new /cut/ is called mental health general, seems a lot more active.

lurked it for a while, it's not as comfy

true, nice while it lasted. Although on the bright side mental health is also probably a lot more accessible outside of those who dont just self harm, which is good.

i believe sui will come back and revive the threads

true, hopefully. would be awesome.

oh hey, someone else finally made one. kept wanting to, but im so depressed lately, i can barely keep up with all the shit my mother wants me to do.

>How was your day
so far? kinda shitty. woke up after 6 hours to my mother taking my dogs out of the room even though i ask her not to. now apparently my stepdad's friend is talking me and im supposed to go out and talk to them.
>Are you clean?
for about a day. really with i could upgrade to using a razor blade. theres a serrated knife here that's nice to use, but i only have access to it for a couple hours a day.
i guess it could be worse
smoking, playing vidya, and sleeping. first two are starting to lose their luster and my mother always wakes me up around noon.
in high school i saw someone do it, i did it, occasionally did it, stopped a few years, then hard relapsed in march.

i miss sui too. hope he is ok or at least at peace. hopefully he's still here, but if not, maybe ill see him soon. im bad at being an hero so probably not.
god, existing hurts so much, i really tried praying for my end last night. sadly didnt work. ill probably do my mass reply shit later, im still coping with being awake.

Attached: 836AC5F2-4C7D-40C5-B163-C1E95573B761.png (4132x3204, 1.17M)