I didn't make eye contact with the roastie at Starbucks because she was too hot

I didn't make eye contact with the roastie at Starbucks because she was too hot

Attached: F24B5F49-3F6A-4A4C-BD97-7B300D3E280F.png (550x534, 375.16K)

>buy towels
>girl at register comments how everyone is buying towels lately
>just nod and pay

Attached: 1653588571180.jpg (960x836, 57.79K)

Are you supposed to make eye contact with people you pass by when you're walking? I just stare straight ahead and avoid eye contact unless they speak to me. I kind of got into trouble for this on work experience when I was told I didn't look approachable. But I feel like making eye contact with strangers like that is weird. Even weirder if I'm expected to force a smile when I do so.

Attached: l2zZPMA0.png (1200x1200, 189.15K)

i need an answer to this too

You aren't supposed to make eye contact with women outside your family. Inshallah!

>at work doing my rounds
>cute girl stops me to talk
>leave as soon as possible
>she asks me to come back later
>dont come back

Me too. Eye contact so complicated.

she probably didn't want you to make eye contact with her. she would probably have been creeped out by it and later she'll be talking to her dingbat stacy friends on her social media about the freak that eye-raped her while she tried to buy her $13 dollar candied coffee drink

Attached: 1343666961830.jpg (598x1274, 463.72K)

Bitch would've done that either way.

a quick look in the eyes when the other person gets close is the ideal. also just looking at her when shes still far is not wrong everybody wants to know whether the other person is a rapist or a nigger or whatever, just remember to not stare at her boobs or turn your head.

>the roastie
since you think so highly of a girl you don't know its just as well you avoid the courtesy

I stare down all roasties so THEY look away from ME. I

I'm a cashier at a grocery store and a strange thing happened to me at work the other day. This man comes though my line and gave the normal greeting but when I handed him his receipt he looked me deep into my eyes and I got this warm feeling deep in my womb and I was stuck dumb and then he was gone. wtf happened to me. I'm just working the summer and hope he is a regular. Don't know what I will do or say but damn

So I guess attractive woman = roastie now?

Attached: r9k_1654131481563.jpg (250x207, 22.17K)

>I just stare straight ahead and avoid eye contact unless they speak to me.
I think doing that makes you look way too robotic. But I tend to do is that if I'm walking in public I will pretend to accidentally make eye contact with someone and then keep on walking. People try way too hard to avoid eye contact and make it painfully obvious that they're doing so. Some will instantly look at the ground. If you do this in real life, just know you look stupid. Just look up to the side or something but looking down makes you look sus. Women especially do this. I guess because they've been fear-mongered into thinking every man wants to rape them

>But I feel like making eye contact with strangers like that is weird.
All you have to do is sort of glance at their face and then keep it moving. Do not stare at their face for longer than a split second.

So you look at them for a split second, maybe wait for them to feel the "electricity" and make eye contact, and THEN do the robot thing? Are you supposed to smile or nod? Under what circumstances are you expected to say "hello/good morning/etc" to them? A woman I passed by a few weeks ago told me good morning even though we didn't make eye contact and I didn't reply because I wasn't expecting it and I felt really guilty :(

You are making this way more complicated than it needs to be. This is saying a lot because I'm not that good at social interaction myself. Just sort of glance in their direction and then keep it moving. You don't even have to talk to them if they're strangers.

>A woman I passed by a few weeks ago told me good morning even though we didn't make eye contact and I didn't reply because I wasn't expecting it and I felt really guilty :(
Understandable I guess. I used to make those same mistakes.

>electricity
Wat?

You know that feeling you get when you feel like you're being watched. Some kind of indescribable instinctual thing. Kind of like when you're looking into a really pretty girl's eyes and you can feel something "click" in your chest or you can feel your heart flutter. It's like that but not as intense.

.... No. I don't follow....

Attached: b_1654388547795.jpg (636x478, 73.45K)

>you can feel something "click" in your chest or you can feel your heart flutter.
You sound like the type of guy who falls in love with a girl because she was nice to him or smiled at him. Do not be that guy.

t. Was that guy

No I fall in love with girls because I think they're pretty. Have you never made eye contact with somebody you find attractive before and felt a zap in your insides? Like butterflies in your tummy. Similar thing but more intense and pleasant.

peak autism

originallly