High schools should offer classes on dating. Final exam is to successfully get a partner

High schools should offer classes on dating. Final exam is to successfully get a partner.

Attached: 2018-07-23 13.02.58.jpg (700x483, 201.01K)

High school IS a class on dating, you weren't paying attention

That's essentially the plot of Oregairu

the secret answer all along was to chase after the hag

>High schools should offer classes on dating. Final exam is to successfully get a partner.

graduation rates would plummet, schools can't have that because they need that gubmint moolah

it's what she would have wanted...

Attached: cwc2.jpg (640x480, 49.22K)

first to post, best to post

This, but it's an all girls school and I'm the only male teacher

They would have been perfect for each other

>on dating
On learning your place in the social caste system

yes let's prevent the smart nerds from getting good grades and destroy the core of the workforce

Public schools should have better, and way more counselors. Too many kids make it to adulthood not knowing they're autistic as shit and don't know any better

Attached: 20190520_154220.jpg (600x578, 116.42K)

All the girls would be fighting over to date Chad. Eventually near the very end they would settle for the other boys only to pass the class and then instantly dump you as soon as it was over.

Basically it would be swing dance practice all over again if any of you had to do it

I said offer. Not mandatory, just a class for incels to take to turn them into happy children

Attached: 2019-05-31 20.44.52.jpg (512x512, 62.45K)

Literally pointless, attraction cannot be negotiated. Dating classes are a scam

at this point in my life, im just trying to make sure my male relatives in high school make it. it was too late for me, but hopefully it's not too late for the rest of them

Attached: 1609391598954.png (1404x1966, 418.01K)

When I was in middle school, kids were paired off and had to do a folk dance with a partner. I ended up holding some girls hand for part of the routine. The institution took away my handholding virginity, soiling me for life. Her hand was so cold and wet...

God no, I remembered that every year my school used to organize this big event and every class had to dance in front of all the parents. 3 times my class picked a folk dance that required a partner, and all 3 times my partner didn't attend the event so I had to make a fool out of myself dancing alone, in public. I fucking hated it so much.

Oh, boy. Teachers getting paid to vomit out useless platitudes and other bluepilled garbage that never works.

Attached: 1517012284788.png (475x375, 59.38K)

I am conflicted.
On the one hand, had that existed my last few years could have been much less of a hell.

On the other hand, there wasn't a single girl that I even had a slight interest in. So those classes would have been a waste of school budget.

High school dating classes would be the ultimate blackpill. Ignorance is bliss when you are an outcast. Dating class is a microcosm of what you are trying to pretend doesn't exist. It would create school shooters.

Chris-chan is out of jail and posting on r9k?

Attached: 435px-0149-ChristianInProvidenceMiddle.jpg (435x600, 96.88K)