Why do guys not want to date women any more? all they care about are hookups

why do guys not want to date women any more? all they care about are hookups...

Attached: girl.jpg (1080x1885, 265.4K)

>pov
Damn, didn't know that girls attractive enough to bang privately but not enough to date publicly spent so much time looking at ugly bitches in their kitchen

That girl could lose a few pounds and that would make her attractive enough

And by guys she means chads not her looksmatch, alright let's wrap it up
/thread

this is honestly an impressive level of self awareness from a woman.

but yea she means chads

ever heard of 3rd person?

>Men want to bang me but not date me
Sounds like a personality problem.

Check out this 3rd person POV I found of you, retard

Attached: 75f.png (431x428, 21.6K)

Because all women care about are hook ups. There's nothing wrong with one night stands, I think it's great, but at the same time I won't be spending time and money on a woman that gets railed for free just like that.

Just call it tfw if you mean tfw.

I don't know tomorrow is a monday I can afford cocaine why am I going to wash down a package of benedryl with cough syrup instead?

I wouldn't bang that girl privately and I'm kind of a loser.

She looks very large. Like 6 foot, 210 large.

>why do CHADS not want to date women any more? all they care about are hookups...

Attached: 1646495193391.png (1200x1456, 412.31K)

spoiler alert you stupid whore. Even if you were more attractive that doesn't mean guys will commit to you. Personality issue

Attached: 1627284488743.jpg (640x794, 60.57K)

Some of these are accurate, others are pretty out there even for normie women

Get a magnifying glass and a mirror.

Guys don't owe you relationships you entitled creep

I do but they never reciprocate. If you don't want to hookup, they think you're weird and break up with you to go hookup.

>If you don't want to hookup, they think you're weird and break up with you to go hookup.
True, sadly.
Having "women friends" literally never happens.
If you don't date them or hookup with them fast enough, they'll get bored and go find somebody else to fuck and/or date.

I talked to a bunch of girls when the covid quarantine started, and because I was a broke NEET with no car, I didn't date or hookup with any of them. After a few months, they all got bored and moved on. Women need action. You can't just talk to them forever.

how can this ugly fat landwhale with a flatscreen forehead get laid but not me? what am i doing wrong that makes me unappealing to men?:

You aren't dating me bb is the problem ;)